21 - 22

Chapter 21 Paper Man (20)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Luo's father easily sent people away with money and got the results he wanted. The other party didn't even hesitate at all. It can be seen that it is shameless to worship more money. Father Luo completely regarded Su Tang as an insignificant ant, turned around and forgot about it, and continued to cultivate his favorite young son.

But he didn't expect that just two days later, he would see Su Tang at the head office again, walking side by side with Luo Yuan, smiling brightly.

Father Luo's face suddenly darkened, "Why are you still here?"

Su Tang didn't panic when he saw him. He put on a shy smile like a junior and said politely, "Ah, hello, Director Luo. I can't help you with what you said. The pocket money Luo Yuan gave me is more than five yuan." It's one million. Isn't it worth the loss if I leave? Well, if you sincerely want me to leave, because we have a transaction, I will give you a preferential price, two hundred million? "

Father Luo was so angry that he almost put on a show on the spot and pointed at him, so angry that his fingers trembled. This, this... I have never seen such a shameless person! ! !

Su Tang saw the white hair on his head and was considerate of the old man. He quickly coaxed and said, "Dr. Luo, calm down. If you think it's expensive, can I lower the price for you? Just... five yuan less. What do you think?" ?"? ? ?

Do you think you have a five-yuan Lamborghini voucher? !

Father Luo was so angry that he could no longer speak. He had never been insulted and teased like this in his glorious and conceited life. He almost wanted to rush over and hack Su Tang to death.

But in the past, Luo Yuan, who had always been cautious and eager for his father's love, and the eldest son who would accept all his requests, now had a cold face, clearly protected Su Tang by his side, and openly opposed him.

Father Luo laughed angrily, pointed at Luo Yuan's nose, and cursed rudely, "Okay, very good, Luo Yuan, you really disappoint me. I will pretend that I don't have a son like you. I don't care what you love." is you!"

Luo Yuan's eyes flashed with a hint of darkness. Although he looked mature, steady, rational and calm, he was hurt after all when his biological father said such harsh words.

Of course, Luo's father didn't really want to sever the father-son relationship with Luo Yuan. He still wanted to rely on Luo Yuan to manage the company and assist Luo Chen in getting married. He knew Luo Yuan's temper. In the past, Luo Yuan would be stabbed when he spoke like this. Then he listened to his words. This trick worked every time.

After saying that, Luo's father rolled up his sleeves with a cold face and left, waiting for his son to apologize and admit his mistake, just like before. However, he was walking in a hurry and did not see the expressionless face of Luo Yuan behind him, and was not threatened by his words. If you hear this kind of words too many times, it's like sharp knives stabbing your heart, riddled with holes, and you no longer have any expectations and give up. Therefore, he will no longer care about Luo's father and try to seek his father's love.

When Su Tang saw Luo Yuan's appearance, he felt that he was terribly hurt, and immediately felt heartbroken. He was very disgusted with Luo's father, who was so eccentric and out-of-universe, "Old man, you have such a small mouth, but you can't You can do it. Why don't you pay more attention to your health when you are so free? The Mediterranean beer belly and bitter melon are smoother and more pleasing to the eye than you, and you are severing the relationship between father and son? That's really a thank you. Anyone who deals with a scumbag like you is a loser. I've been suffering from bad luck for eight lifetimes, it's better to end it as soon as possible! Do you want me to leave? Ha, I want to stay and accompany Luo Yuan for the rest of my life, and I'll be so angry with you that I'll die!"