186

Chapter 186 The Last · The Vampire Clan (8)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Su Tang was taken away and his body turned into mist, his consciousness had already fallen into darkness.

It was very similar to the feeling when the system took him through time and space. He couldn't sense where he was for a while, and his body became different from his own.

It hit me so suddenly that I couldn't control myself and didn't even have time to struggle.

When I opened my eyes again, my brain was still blurry and I couldn't wake up immediately. The first thing that reacted was the sense of smell. He smelled the smell of herbs, which was very bitter, with a little sweetness, and it was not a very pleasant smell.

But this was not Su Tang's concern. The most terrible thing was that he found that he could not move.

When there is a kind of nightmare, the person is conscious and wants to wake up, but cannot control the feelings of his body.

Su Tang was anxious and could only reluctantly move his eyes and look around.

It looks like a room with a simple layout, beige floral wallpaper, bookcase, clock, and sofa. Su Tang is currently sitting on a soft single sofa, his whole body is stuck in it, unable to move, as if being trapped Fixed.

The surrounding environment looks like a very cozy room, but Su Tang was suddenly taken here. Now he only has vigilance and caution in his heart, without any appreciation.

He quickly remembered what happened before he fell into coma. When Raisman was about to take him away when he met the weird fake examiner, he lost consciousness in the blink of an eye and then woke up in this strange place.

Su Tang was still thinking, when suddenly a figure approached and stopped in front of him.

"you're awake?"

Su Tang could not move, and could only see a thin figure, wearing a white lace dress, revealing her slender calves and ankle bones, which were so weak that they felt like they would break if the wind blew.

Although he couldn't see it, Su Tang felt a frightening familiarity when he heard the voice.

Sure enough, the next second, the man squatted down in front of him.

Heloise!

For the past few months, he has been a vampire classmate in the same class with him, that shy girl.

Su Tang looked at her in disbelief, his eyes seeming to widen.

But the kidnapper, as if he had done nothing, put his hands on his knees, tilted his head and asked, "Why don't you speak?" with a cute and innocent look on his face.

She showed a look of surprise and said: "My space power has some sequelae, which will make people except me temporarily unable to move, but this does not affect your speech, don't worry."

Su Tang tried to open his mouth, and sure enough, he could move it, but his voice was a little hoarse, "Let me go..."

Heloise smiled: "You want me to let you go? I managed to get you from Raisman. Wouldn't it be a pity if I didn't study it clearly?"

When Su Tang heard this, he had a bad feeling in his heart, and he was still thinking quickly, research? What to study? Her space powers mean that the fake examiner is also her? Why can she change her appearance?

Suddenly, Su Tang realized that Heloise was strong enough to fight Raisman. She was definitely not a new vampire. Her identity, like the examiner's, was fake. Her appearance and name were now in front of him. , are also her disguises.