43. (End) - 44. Little Kitten (1)

Chapter 43 Tyrant (15)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
A forced uterus ended in a very dramatic way.

Su Tang alone realized the trick of capturing the thief first and captured the king first, and instantly eliminated the King of Jin. Without the leader, all that was left was a mess. Commander Zhao also brought the imperial guards in time to surround and arrest the rebels.

The only thing that was a little strange was that when the rebels saw their guards, their eyes shone, as if they were eager for them to come and catch them.

While escorting the rebels away, Commander Zhao heard a muttering. The man looked dazed and trembling with fear - "I have never seen such a terrifying... imperial concubine... she is a monster..."

Commander Zhao frowned. He didn't expect that this prisoner would dare to frame Her Royal Highness wantonly. He was looking for death!

Just when Commander Zhao wanted to teach the man who spoke a lesson, Commander Zhao spotted the person embedded in the pillar out of the corner of his eye. He couldn't help but be horrified. After taking a closer look, he could barely identify that it was King Jin. The horrific scene was shocking. .

I just said, why didn't you see the criminal leader who forced the woman to have an abortion? Is he here?

But how...

A light suddenly flashed in Commander Zhao's mind, and he suddenly understood something.

Her Royal Highness has the power to draw a full five-stone bow. It seems that it is not impossible for a person to fly out and become embedded in a pillar?

However, when he thought of Her Royal Highness's thin arms and legs, which were like fine white jade, beautiful and fragile, yet possessing such strange strength, this huge contrast made Commander Zhao feel very subtle and complicated.

King Jin has solved the problem, and all that is left is the complicated finishing work, cleaning up and annihilating King Jin's faction, uprooting them, and returning to peace from chaos.

The prime minister, who had been brainwashed by King Jin's protagonist's halo, looked green and white, as if the last trace of life had gone. He was depressed and desperate, and could only sit and wait for death.

In the original plot, the eldest princess's faction, which was originally neutral and favored the Jin Dynasty, changed its position in this political struggle and chose to side with the tyrant. If we want to find out the reason, we have to talk about the eldest princess's children.

When it was time to side with a faction, the eldest princess was worried about public opinion and speculated that King Jin might take the throne, so they must distance themselves from the emperor in time to avoid getting into trouble.

But the young prince has a different view. He feels that King Jin will lose this time. The emperor has expected everything, is confident, and has everything under control. King Jin is just a clown at best. He will definitely fall down and die soon. Very miserable.

No one knew that the young prince had accidentally become the Emperor of Truth.

The king of Jin had his skull smashed by Su Tang, and his skull was kicked and embedded in a pillar. He couldn't even dig it out. Didn't he end up miserable?

When he analyzed it, he spoke so eloquently that the eldest princess was almost convinced. If the emperor is the winner in this palace change, if they avoid it, it will definitely chill the emperor, and life in the eldest princess's palace will not be easy in the future.

The eldest princess carefully weighed the situation again, thinking about what her son had said, and felt extremely pleased because her unreliable son seemed to have grown up and become more sensible.