178. (End)

Chapter 178 The sickly noble young master (13)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The accident happened so fast and unexpectedly.

Su Tang didn't notice the situation around him at all. What's more, El's sudden change made him stunned.

The speed was invisible to the human eye. Just a moment ago, he was standing more than 20 meters away. In the blink of an eye, the person was in front of him, and he could only barely see a very blurry afterimage.

Moreover, El's eyes were red and his expression was cold, not like he was looking at a person, but like a dead thing.

The tall and straight figure stood in front of Su Tang and kicked him away.

The whole process took less than a second, and no one present could realize what happened.

From their perspective, they were immersed in admiring the elegant dance of Prince and Chrissy. When the song was over and they were about to applaud, a black shadow suddenly fell from the sky and fell heavily to the ground with a loud noise, which shocked everyone. Many aristocratic ladies whispered, and the gentlemen subconsciously protected the ladies behind them. The prince did not hesitate to reach out to block Chris behind him.

The attentive person discovered it first, "There is a dagger on the ground!"

"Assassin! Is it an assassin?!"

The sound of an assassin pushed the fear of everyone present to a new height. The people who were playing the music were frightened, and the bow pressed hard against the strings, making a harsh sound.

Her Majesty's face became very ugly, and the Royal Guards rushed over to surround and protect the Queen. Some of the guards went to control the assassins on the ground.

But after taking a closer look, I found that the man's limbs were twisting in a very strange and weird movement.

The guard reported: "Your Majesty, this man's bones are half broken and he has passed out."

The queen frowned: "How did he sneak into the ball? There was a dagger on him! You didn't check it out? How did you do it?!"

The captain of the guard felt nervous and knelt down quickly, "I was negligent and I am willing to be punished."

At this time, the prince stared at the assassin's face, his expression suddenly changed, and he said solemnly: "I have seen this person before."

The queen's eyes were full of oppression as she looked over, and said majestically: "Alexander, what's going on?"

The prince said: "Your Majesty, I was assassinated before, and one of the assassins was this man. He killed his brother at that time, but let him escape. He may have come to continue the assassination mission or to take revenge."

Although this situation was alarming, with the Queen sitting in charge and so many royal guards around, the nobles gradually calmed down. Only a few ladies with more sensitive nerves were supported by people around them, and they almost fainted from fright. .

A wonderful dance was completely ruined by this assassin.

After figuring out the identity of the assassin, the next step is to order a thorough investigation into the matter and root out the mastermind behind it. However, this cannot be done overnight and will take a lot of time.

The assassin was taken away by the guards, and the Queen was finally able to turn her attention to the person who had just dealt with the assassin.

The Queen looked closely and asked: "Are you the steward of Earl Stoke?"