123. Campus ABO (1)

Chapter 123 Campus ABO (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Although Su Tang didn't want to be the king, felt that he couldn't do it, and wanted to give up his inheritance rights, but after the king persuaded him, he really succeeded to the throne, and he did not have any escape, but became a good king responsibly.

Because of her frail body, Princess Lily was always treated like a porcelain doll. It seemed that she didn't have to do anything and couldn't do anything. Just being quiet was enough.

Su Tang saw that she was bored, so he tried to give her some simple and easy government affairs. The king did not approve of this at first, but later found that Lily was happy about it, so he stopped talking. Moreover, he found that he regarded Lily as too fragile. Although she was frail, she was smart and tenacious, and she could complete the government affairs assigned to her very well.

The only thing the king was more worried about was Lily's marriage. With her status, she can choose from the outstanding gentlemen in the country, but unfortunately she still has eye problems. Most people don't want to marry a lady who is too sick and may not even be able to have children. In this era, the royal family and nobles still value heirs.

Lily's marriage was delayed because of this.

Su Tang is also very concerned about Lily's marriage, but he is more worried that Lily does not want to get married because of her low self-esteem. Su Tang asked her if she had anyone she liked. Lily was silent for a moment, then smiled and shook her head.

Su Tang looked at her, thought for a moment, and said, "How about Prince Field?"

He had seen Lily get along with the prince, and they seemed very happy and relaxed, with many smiles.

But Lily shook her head and said, "Brother Emperor, I don't want to get married for the time being."

When the Siren on the side heard this, he said directly: "If you like someone, I can tie him over and you can marry him."

Siren has always been so simple and rude, and his words are unexpected. However, he is only like this in front of acquaintances. Outside, his character as a queen is still very stable.

The theory that the Siren's sister came to marry could only deceive outsiders. Lily was close to them, and she was very thoughtful. How could she not feel that the Queen was the Siren.

Lily was surprised when she first realized it, but she smiled and continued to pretend to be ignorant and cooperate with them.

At this time, after hearing Siren's words, Lily knew that they valued her, and she was certainly moved.

The atmosphere for afternoon tea was great.

Su Tang glared at Siren, and then said to Lily: "If you don't want to marry, don't marry. You are a princess, and our royal family will have no problem raising you for the rest of our lives."

For the next two years, Lily was still the favored little princess in the royal family. It was not until later that Field's persistent pursuit moved her that she put aside her concerns about her body and held a gorgeous wedding with Field.

Field loves the beautiful, kind, strong and gentle Princess Lily very much. He has no intention of fighting for the throne and does not care about the problems of the children. Their married life is very happy.

Su Tang managed the country with all his heart, gave the people a stable life, and developed the country better and better.

Decades later, he sent away the old king and Princess Lily, and he and Siren also came to the end of their lives. He held Siren's hand tightly, intertwined his fingers, and closed his eyes weakly.