108

Chapter 108 Demon King (15)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
That horrible scream made people's scalp numb and goosebumps appeared.

Everyone looked towards the pool.

Everyone present felt that this pool was unusual, very dangerous and should not be approached, but no one expected that the silver water could be so terrifying. It is no exaggeration to say that when people fall in, they really feel like they are melting.

Su Lingqiu already had scars on his face, but most of his skin was fair and intact. When he fell into the pool, everything was corroded and no one was spared.

He struggled in pain and hoarsely shouted for help.

But no one moved.

If it had been someone else who fell into the pool, Su Tang and the others would have rescued him, but the person inside was Su Lingqiu, the person who killed them. Why should they be sympathetic?

If the people who fell at this time were them, Su Lingqiu would not be able to save Su Lingqiu standing on the shore. At most, he could just say lightly, "It's so pitiful. How could this happen? Someone come and save him." He looked sad and sympathetic, acting like he was kind, but his actual behavior was anything but.

Mo Wu and others had a grudge against Su Lingqiu. Watching this scene would only make people happy, and it was impossible to save them. But what was interesting was that Fu Han also seemed to be stupid and stayed in place, motionless.

Within half a minute, Su Lingqiu's struggle became weaker and weaker, with a look of resentment and despair. His body slowly sank and submerged into the bottom of the pool, leaving no bones behind.

The hall became very quiet, you could hear a needle drop, it was eerie and strange.

Everyone saw how terrifying the water in the pool was, and their backs were hairy, especially the guards around Fu Han. They were ordered to test it just now. If Su Tang and his party hadn't come over, one of them would have died. .

Su Lingqiu was already dead. Fu Han seemed to suddenly wake up at this moment. He threw himself at the edge of the pool, shouted Su Lingqiu's name, stared at Mo Wu with hatred, and yelled: "Why did you kill him?!"

Mo Wu sneered: "If he wants to kill me, I will kill him. What's the problem with that?"

Fu Han immediately retorted fiercely: "Lingqiu is so kind and would never harm anyone. If you hadn't forced him to do this, how could he be like this? And what's the matter with you? Aren't you standing here properly?"

Mo Wu looked like he was looking at a madman and didn't even bother to talk to him. He walked directly behind the Demon King and waited for instructions. After finally getting rid of the great hatred in his heart, Mo Wu felt much more at ease now. He was no longer as sinister as before, worrying that one day he would fall into the abyss of hatred, lose his mind and run away, becoming a real demon who only knew how to kill.

Fu Han was scolding Su Tang and the others, being cruel, cold-blooded, inhumane, inhumane, etc. Su Tang couldn't help laughing, looked at him, and asked, "Then why didn't you save him just now?" ?Although the liquid will corrode people, if you jump down immediately, you can definitely rescue him. At most, his legs will be useless and his body will be covered with injuries, but at least your favorite Su Lingqiu is still alive, right? Or, in fact, you You don't love him that much, are you afraid of death?"

Fu Han was choked by his question, and his expression changed again and again, which was very exciting.

After an awkward silence.