124

Chapter 124 Campus ABO (2)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
As soon as Su Tang said these words, the whole class burst into laughter. It was absolutely amazing.

The math teacher immediately yelled at them to be quiet, but because Su Tang's speech just now was so violent, the students below couldn't hold it in, so they tried their best to lower their voices, but they still laughed a little, puff puff, puff puff, the boy in the last row. Dui even shouted: "That's right, teacher! You told us not to do it. This kind of question is too difficult!"

The teacher clapped his hands to signal them to be quiet, then put his hands on the podium and said, "I know everyone has ABO. You all think that being A is good and powerful, and being Beta is ordinary, but that is not the case. Everything depends on How do you choose? I've seen smart Alphas who don't study and can't even find a job. I've also seen relatively ordinary Betas become very powerful and become leaders through their own hard work. Are you willing to work hard? You can still do it, you are still young and have many opportunities."

After saying these words sincerely, the teacher turned to look at Su Tang and said, "Can you do the questions well next time?"

Su Tang nodded obediently, and then was put back by the teacher.

After getting off the podium, Su Tang glanced at Lu Lin when he passed by his seat. Then, he quickly reached out and wiped his arm, rubbed the chalk dust on his fingers, and continued walking as if nothing had happened. Go to your seat.

Su Tang sat down, and his deskmate Fan Jie gave him a thumbs up and whispered: "You are so awesome, I almost want to call you big brother!"

Su Tang was not polite, patted him on the shoulder like a boss, and said with a smile: "Hello, little brother."

Fan Jie laughed, shook his shoulders, and shook off his hand.

First row position.

Lu Lin was a little stunned. There was still a little warmth from Su Tang's touch on his arm, like a dragonfly touching water, with a slight tingling feeling.

Lu Lin reached out and touched the place where Su Tang had just touched, and the chalk dust reached his fingertips. He put his index finger and thumb together and gently rubbed each other. His eyelashes were lowered, covering up the darkness under his eyes.

The class passed quickly. After class, Su Tang was thinking about how to approach Lu Lin naturally, and planned to go to him with the question booklet to ask questions. But as soon as he stood up, he saw a girl walking over and talking to him. Lu Lin was discussing the topic, pointing at the test paper and talking.

The handsome man and the beautiful woman looked down at the test paper together, and the way they spoke, they looked like they were right for each other, like a couple who love studying.

It was so dazzling.

Su Tang was furious in an instant, and his cheeks puffed up with anger, turning into a dumpling face.

I don't know what happened, but his mood became very irritable for no reason, as if a fire suddenly burned from the bottom of his heart, and it burned so fiercely that it was about to explode. His dark eyes stared at Lu Lin, revealing the slightest hint of danger.

Then, finally unable to bear it any longer, he slammed the question booklet on the table.

Fan Jie was startled and turned his head to look over, only to see the back of Su Tang walking out of the classroom in an aggressive manner, as if he was looking for a fight with a knife.

Su Tang was unhappy and strode to the bathroom at the end of the corridor. Unexpectedly, he happened to bump into the male protagonist Duan Xiuze who was coming out after washing his hands. The two met in a narrow road and blocked the door of the bathroom.