27 - 28. (End)

Chapter 27 Paper Man (Twenty Six)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
With the kidnapping incident over, the Luo family's struggle for power also came to an end, and the result was beyond everyone's expectations.

The youngest son of the Luo family invested recklessly and suffered huge losses. Now he is involved in a criminal case and will be sentenced to jail. His reputation and image are completely ruined. It is said that he has also suffered from leg problems. His series of IQ and abilities have obviously been compared with those of the Luo Group. The position of the person in power is no longer available.

Therefore, everyone believed that this position would definitely go to Luo Yuan. Based on his performance over the years, the senior people would be more accepting of him taking charge of the company. But at this time, Luo Yuan said that he was going out to work alone!

Is he crazy? !

Sure enough, he was young and energetic, and too naive. Was it because he had always been too smooth sailing in the Luo family? He is so ignorant that the reason why he is as high as he is today is because he has his back against a big tree to enjoy the shade. What can he accomplish without the Luo family?

Then, Luo Yuan showed the results of his work alone.

Qixing.

Although the upstarts in the industry who have risen rapidly in recent years are not as rich as big family companies, they are all young people with active thinking and keen innovation. They have seized the opportunities of the times and are singing all the way, even in front of a group like Luo's. There are certain advantages as Luo also cooperates with Qixing.

Now, Luo Yuan says that he is the owner behind Qixing? !

The older generation fell silent.

If I thought Luo Yuan was very capable before, now I feel a little frightened and fearful. How did he manage the Luo family well and still have the energy to develop a cutting-edge company? He can get to this point with such a distraction, so what will happen if he really concentrates on taking care of the Luo family?

The old people on the board of directors couldn't help but resent Luo's father's stupidity. He had such an outstanding son, but he was blind and only cared about the one with a bad mind. Now it's making people feel cold, right? The person left immediately!

At first, everyone was happy to see the relationship between the Luo family and his son become tense, so as to stir up trouble and seize power. Now they go to Luo Yuan to act like a kind elder and say nice things, as if they had a good relationship before. Luo Yuan's years of wandering were not in vain. He was no less good at Tai Chi and stage talk than those old gingers. Of course we won't break our skin or anything like that, and we will continue to cooperate in the future.

Finally, when it was time to leave, Luo Yuan left very simply and never looked back.

Luo Yuan has more important things to do than dealing with the company's old tricksters.

He has been very busy recently, so busy that he has not been able to stay with Su Tang.

Originally, Su Tang didn't think anything of it. It was understandable that Luo Yuan was busy in this situation, but later, he discovered that Luo Yuan seemed to be doing something secretly behind his back.

Su Tang suddenly became wary of jg

Although there is no clear confession between them, it is obvious that they are in the stage of dating. Is it possible that Luo Yuan has changed his mind and cheated on her?

Su Tang felt like the top of his head was a little green...

So, he also started to sneak around, trying to see what Luo Yuan was up to.