164

Chapter 164 Orc Tribe (11)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang originally thought that Gu Ang's estrus problem, which lasted a whole winter, was already alarming enough to scare him away. However, he later discovered that he was really too naive and forgot that he was also an orc.

Orcs all have estrus, and most of them are in late winter. The partners are extremely intimate, and the eggs hatch in the warm spring.

Because when Gu Ang said before, he was frightened by the difference in body size, and his attention was focused on Gu Ang for a while, and he thought he was human, so he subconsciously forgot about his own situation. Later, winter really arrived, and she and Gu Ang were often in a close state, which was even more unexpected.

Until one day, Su Tang lay on the bed and played chess with Gu Ang. The chessboard and chess pieces were homemade and very simple, but it was a very good entertainment activity when staying indoors all winter.

Su Tang felt a little hot for no reason, and the heat was very different from usual. It seemed like a fire came from inside the body and quickly spread to all the limbs and bones.

Su Tang couldn't control his temper. He was lying down casually with his chin in his hand, but he suddenly sat up. The speed of his chess game also changed. He took the chess pieces and poked them on the chessboard, making the sound a little too loud. .

Of course Gu Ang saw the problem and focused his attention on Su Tang.

Su Tang had long taken off his thick plush coat, and the clothes he was wearing were pulled up by the collar and swayed up and down, revealing a section of fair skin with a faint red color. When he bent over, he could naturally see The two lighter-colored points further down are very tempting.

Gu Ang's eyes darkened, and his breathing became so heavy that it was hard to notice.

He was tall and strong, with long hands and legs. He could touch Su Tang's face without leaning forward. It was indeed a little hot, but if you look closely, it was very different from that of a sick person. The ends of Su Tang's eyes were red, filled with moisture, and her lips were redder than usual and slightly open. The breath she exhaled was hot, with a trace of indescribable sweetness, like a small hook that kept hooking The human heart makes people's hearts throb.

Su Tang lost his patience and pushed the chessboard away, disrupting everything. Then he sat cross-legged there, bulging with anger and feeling an unspeakable rage in his heart. He didn't know what he wanted. , it's hot anyway.

Since this winter, Gu Ang has been his warm heart, but he didn't expect that it would be completely reversed today. The moment Gu Ang touched his face, the fingers actually seemed slightly cold in contrast to his hotness.

Without thinking, Su Tang subconsciously grabbed the hand and put it against his face.

In an instant, Su Tang let out a comfortable sigh.

Gu Ang was stunned for a moment and couldn't help but laugh a little.

But soon, he stopped laughing.

Because Su Tang was in estrus, his consciousness was a little unclear, and he felt a little chill, so he unknowingly moved closer in that direction. After a while, he was in front of Gu Ang, with his arms around his neck. , the loose sleeves slid down, revealing the slender arms, hanging on Gu Ang like a koala, and like a small sticky cake, soft and soft.

Su Tang buried her face on the side of Gu Ang's neck, rubbing it subconsciously, absorbing the coolness from Gu Ang's body.

The hot breath sprayed on the skin of Gu Ang's neck, itching and numbing, making him freeze involuntarily. Gu Ang was also in estrus, but for a few months throughout the winter, it was impossible to be in a state of excitement every day. It would alternate between a few days in a row and then a few days in a relaxed state.