67 - 68

Chapter 67 Ghost King (7)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang was originally trembling with fear, but was completely confused by Xie Yu's unexpected move, and completely forgot about fear.

He's a vampire, and his head was pressed to suck blood?

There was a question mark on Su Tang's head.

Sure enough, this guy in his family can always refresh his understanding of jealousy. He thought that being jealous of himself and cuckolding himself was already at a very high level, but now he is obviously afraid of the sudden appearance of jealousy. When the female ghost came, Xie Yu thought he was greedy for the female ghost's blood, and then he got jealous and said, "You can only drink my blood?" ? ?

Su Tang didn't know what to say for a moment.

Does he look like a very hungry person? Is he greedy for the blood of a ghost? He is obviously very picky and only likes his own food reserves! His food reserves are so delicious, others are nothing! Blood tastes awful, okay? !

Su Tang was furious and raised his head to defend his evidence of being a picky eater.

But Xie Yu's hands hugged his waist tightly and held him in his arms, unable to move at all. It was obvious that he would not give up until Su Tang drank his blood.

Su Tang: "..."

Forget it, the delicious food delivered to your door is nothing if you don't drink it.

I thought that the Ghost King was not in human form at night and would have no blood, but it was obvious that Xie Yu had the ability to control his own transformation at will and was not restricted by day and night in the horror world. Su Tang took one bite and sucked in the sweet and delicious blood, and was very satisfied with the drink.

If you really want to explain how delicious Xie Yu's blood is, you can compare it to Su Tang, who is addicted to milk tea and relies on milk tea to survive. And a drop of Xie Yu's blood cannot be exchanged for a hundred cups of milk tea. To this extent, it tastes so delicious that it explodes.

This scene was simply an insult in the eyes of the beautiful female ghost in red.

I'm trying my best to seduce you, but you end up making out in front of me without any distractions?

The female ghost is very angry. What she loves most is a cute and cute girl like Su Tang. She has a baby face and a little baby fat. Her skin is white with a hint of pink. Her eyebrows are delicate and picturesque, and her whole body is translucent. He has a cute and innocent feeling that makes people want to hold him tightly in his arms, turn around and rush forward, take him home and pamper him properly, and he can't wait to pick the stars and the moon for him!

It's such a waste for such a cute girl to be paired with a stinky man.

Obviously girls understand girls best, and it's best to be together! Men are all dogs!

Because as the ghost king, Xie Yu often stayed in the temple and rarely showed up. Even when he beat up the group of thorn-headed ghosts, he only used his strength and did not appear in human form. Therefore, the female ghost did not realize that the cold and expressionless ice man in front of her was the Ghost King, and thought he was just an ordinary player.

The beautiful female ghost had a gloomy ghost aura all over her body, and she looked as fierce as if she wanted to chop Xie Yu into pieces and feed it to the dog. She determined that Su Tang was an innocent girl who was deceived by this dog man Xie Yu. From now on, Xie Yu He would change his mind quickly, fall in love with someone he met, split his legs and split into an octopus spirit, ride on n boats, be in trouble with Su Tang at first and then give up on him, torturing him until he was half alive.