167

Chapter 167 The sickly noble young master (2)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
In the early morning, the sun shines through the clouds. In the magnificent castle, all the servants get up on time and start a busy day. So many people perform their duties in an orderly manner, moving quickly and skillfully, stepping on the On the carpet, there was no sound. They must have everything ready before their master wakes up.

The castle seemed to suddenly wake up.

The owner of the castle was still sleeping soundly at this time. He was buried in the soft quilt, his body curled up, his eyes closed, and he felt nothing.

At this time, the young butler walked into the room on time, wearing a black tuxedo, standing tall and straight. He walked to the window, opened the curtains, let the sunlight pass through the glass, and fell into the room all at once, making it brighter.

Elfric walked to the bed and reminded in a low voice: "Master, it's time for you to get up."

Su Tang felt the dazzling light, frowned immediately, lifted the quilt, hid his head under the quilt, and stayed in bed.

It can be said that El almost grew up with him and was very familiar with his situation. The owner of the manor also had a fixed schedule, so El walked in directly at this time.

Seeing that Su Tang couldn't afford it, he stood beside the bed, waiting patiently and continuing to remind her, like a competent alarm clock.

After all, Su Tang couldn't resist El, so she could only turn over and sit up angrily. Her curly hair was in a mess, her eyes were hazy, her whole body was exuding soft sleep, and she stared at the air with half-lidded eyes.

El brought the clothes over and helped him change them one by one.

Fortunately, there was a butler to help him get dressed, otherwise Su Tang would not be able to wear it by himself. The suits here were too complicated and very different from what he had seen in modern times. The luxurious gemstone cufflinks could only be put on with the help of others. , and what's even more terrible is the old men's tie Cravat, which is placed inside the shirt. It requires a lot of skill to tie. Even for a skilled person like El, it took nearly twenty minutes.

Because he was wearing a tie, El naturally stood very close to him, and Su Tang was not in good health, and the height gap with El was quite large. This process naturally involved making Su Tang sit on the bed, and El bent over a little bit. Well finished and finely tuned.

Such a posture and distance naturally seem a bit too intimate. At first glance, others may think that a tall man is holding a young man's face and kissing her gently.

If Su Tang hadn't been wearing a slim-fitting suit that made it difficult for him to hunch over, he would have dozed off with his head down.

The distance was so close that Su Tang could feel El's breathing. When he was bored, he raised his eyes and admired the handsome face in front of him. His two calves were dangling lazily on the edge of the bed.

After a while, El's movements on his hands became stiff and slow, and he almost held his breath.

El pursed his lips tightly, tried to straighten his tie quickly, and then immediately stood up and stepped back, keeping a suitable distance from the young master.

Su Tang tilted his head, looked at him again, and then jumped out of bed.

After finally changing clothes and washing up, Su Tang was about to go downstairs for dinner. As soon as he walked into the corridor, a brown figure rushed towards him excitedly. Su Tang's heart jumped suddenly and he realized that it was a man. A corgi, with two pointed ears standing upright and two bright eyes, it can run very fast even with four short legs and is too energetic.