187. (End)

Chapter 187 The Last · Blood Tribe (9)

Since childhood, Su Tang has noticed that her family seems to be different from others.

Every day is like a roller coaster ride for them.

I was eating lobster the day before, suddenly went bankrupt, and slept under a bridge cave. The ups and downs of life fully illustrate what ups and downs are.

Su Tang didn't know why this happened, but he often heard others lament that they were so unlucky.

It seems that their family's luck is indeed not very good, but Su Tang is not worried because his parents always smile and tell him that it is okay, and they quickly cheer up and find other things to do. Su Tang knew that both of his parents were very powerful and smarter than anyone else. They could make a lot of money just by holding a computer and looking at some line numbers.

They have many kinds of jobs, and they can do each one very well, although they don't last long, as if someone doesn't want them to live well.

Su Tang didn't know, but he almost guessed it right.

His parents are not actually from this world, to be more precise, they are not even human beings.

They are blood races from another world, and they are pure blood races. They are destined to each other and are making a contract. However, they encounter an accident and fall into the turbulence of time and space. The contract spirit system that assists them is also cut off. Wandering in a strange world.

Because all the people living in this world are ordinary humans, the two outsiders are vampires and are judged to be dangerous species. The world consciousness is very defensive and only protects the creatures in its own world. Worried that these two vampires will bring disaster, they try their best to exclude them. Therefore, they have only two choices, either leave immediately or die.

But Su Tang's parents had no way of leaving.

It is impossible for another world to accept dangerous creatures that are superior to humans, even if they say they will not harm humans. The world consciousness is cold and only good to the creatures in its own world, so it does not allow uncontrollable potential dangers.

Hector and Eve can only slowly find a way to survive in a different world in a confrontation with the consciousness of the world.

You can't be too showy, you can't live too well, and you can't seize resources.

They have been testing the bottom line of consciousness in other worlds, living as best as possible within the controllable range, arranging reasonable identities for themselves, pretending to be ordinary humans, and blending in.

Later, Eve became pregnant and gave birth to Su Tang.

Su Tang became a wonderful connection between them and this other world. Because this child was born here, the consciousness of the world is a little more tolerant of him. Of course, this also has a premise that he cannot be as dangerous as his parents.

Therefore, when he was in kindergarten, a child in his class fell and bled. Su Tang couldn't help but show his fangs, and developed a desire for blood, and the world's consciousness began to reject him.

Su Tang fell seriously ill as a result, and was so weak that he seemed likely to die at any time.

Hector and Eve were angry and sad, and they could only force Su Tang to drink their own blood to barely stabilize his physical condition.

Hector was so angry that he cursed the world's consciousness for having persecution delusions. They were not low-level vampires and would drink any kind of blood. Those humans were not destined, and the blood stinks so bad!