11 - 12

Chapter 11 Paper Man (10)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang nestled in Luo Yuan's shirt pocket, excitedly turning his head and looking around, in a good mood.

On the other hand, a certain person's face didn't look very good. He was like a walking iceberg, with air-conditioning coming out. Anyone who saw him would subconsciously take a detour.

After a while, Luo Yuan took out his cell phone to look at it, but the room was still empty.

If there was a mood value display above Luo Yuan's head, it would definitely be falling like crazy. At the same time, the anger value kept soaring.

However, he never imagined that Su Tang was so close to him, just waiting in his pocket.

Got on the plane.

Luo Yuan's face was gloomy. He looked at his phone again and became even more irritated. He just turned his head away and planned to take a nap. When he woke up, he would be almost there.

Su Tang was nestled in his pocket and couldn't see Luo Yuan's face clearly. He raised his head and saw his chin, and found that he seemed to be asleep, so he also yawned, rubbed his eyes, and lay down to sleep.

However, they did not sleep the entire voyage, and were awakened by nearby movements halfway through.

Su Tang's sleep quality is very good, the sound is not loud, and he can sleep like a pig. He woke up because of Luo Yuan's action of getting up. When he regained consciousness, Luo Yuan was standing in front of the sink washing his hands.

Su Tang blinked twice and then realized that Luo Yuan had just been using the toilet. Fortunately he woke up late, otherwise he might have seen something he shouldn't have seen.

Luo Yuan's business trip was a temporary emergency. He didn't have time to apply for a private jet route, so he asked his assistant to book the fastest flight ticket. Although it is first class, it is not that luxurious. It is more spacious than ordinary seats, and the treatment is more attentive and diverse.

After returning from the bathroom, Luo Yuan found that someone was sitting in the empty seat next to his seat. Listening to the flight attendant's conversation, it seemed that there was a minor accident in the cabin at the back. The female passenger's seat was dirty and she couldn't sit on it, so she had to be arranged to come here.

Luo Yuan only glanced at it, then ignored it and sat down.

But the young woman next to him frequently glanced at him, secretly looking at him, but hesitated to speak.

At first, Su Tang didn't pay attention, but after feeling the sight, she turned around and looked over, and found that she was a beautiful woman with black hair and fair skin, a small face as big as a palm, and timid eyes, which made me feel pity for her.

Su Tang was inexplicably wary, his eyes widened, and his fingertips unconsciously tightened on the edge of Luo Yuan's pocket.

After a while, the woman couldn't help but speak, and said softly and shyly, "Um...are you going to Haicheng too?"

Luo Yuan finally turned to look at her. With his handsome face and deep dark eyes, it was easy for people to have the illusion of affection when looking at someone.

The woman's face turned redder.

Luo Yuan looked puzzled, "We're on the same plane. I'm not going to Haicheng. Should I jump off to eat chicken on the way?"

The woman... was stunned for a moment, extremely embarrassed.

Su Tang, who was standing on tiptoe nervously, was stunned for a moment when he heard this answer, and then burst into laughter, almost dying of laughter.