163

Chapter 163 Orc Tribe (10)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The winter is long and cold, and it is very difficult for people without tribal protection to survive.

When Su Yan was kicked out, most people thought he would not survive. But they never imagined that he was not only alive, but even alive and well, and was treated as a guest of honor by the leader of the wolf clan.

He lived in the patriarch's house and was well taken care of.

But Su Yan was not in a good mood. He kept a dark face, as if he was owed hundreds of millions.

At this time, someone knocked on the door and walked in with food.

If Su Tang were here, he would definitely recognize this person as one of the two strangers he met at the market. The baby-faced Ying Shao whose expression turned strange when he heard his name. . He is also the son of the wolf clan leader.

Yingshao walked in, put the bowl on the table, and said concernedly: "What's wrong? You don't seem to be in a good mood."

Su Yan didn't answer, his face was still gloomy, and after a while he asked: "You said you met Su Tang when you went to the market last time?"

Yingshao nodded, his baby face showing some annoyance, "He seems to be a very nice person, not as bad as you said."

Su Yan immediately sneered and cursed rudely: "He is the best at pretending, how could he let you see it so easily? When he came to kill me out of the blue, I didn't expect that our family would pick him up. I treat him so well, but I didn't expect that I would raise a white-eyed wolf, and he just wants to take my place!"

Yingshao was slowly convinced, and his face showed a hint of shared hatred, "Anyway, it's too vicious for him to want to kill someone, and he would treat you like this."

Only then did Su Yan feel a little satisfied, thinking that he was indeed a fool who had been overspoiled by his family. He was so stupid that he believed whatever he said. He continued to smear Su Tang, saying: "He has a vicious mind and is the best at pretending to be pitiful. If he hadn't teamed up with the patriarch's daughter to drive me out of the tribe this time, I wouldn't have nowhere to go. Do you know? At the beginning, I was just with him. After he said a few words, he pretended that he seemed to make me angry. I was so mean. He didn't mean it. Everyone thought I was bullying him. I tried my best to explain, but he still said, I'm fine. He will change if he is not sensible, I advise others not to scold me, how disgusting!"

Yingshao was confused when he heard this, and said a little puzzled: "It sounds like he has a good personality and loves you as a brother. He always takes the responsibility on himself and doesn't let others blame you, doesn't he?"

Su Yan almost wanted to vomit blood after hearing this, and said angrily: "This is the green tea bitch's speech! He said it deliberately to hurt me. Look, didn't you fall into his trap? He showed weakness just to make mistakes." It's all pushed onto me invisibly, can you use your brain and think about it?!"

When Yingshao heard what he said, he felt a little uncomfortable. He was not stupid, so he could hear the sarcasm in his words, saying that he was stupid. If someone else had said this, Yingshao would have been angry a long time ago. He was pampered by his parents and could be said to be a young master in the tribe. Moreover, he had a pleasant temperament and no one would treat him with such an attitude.

Yingshao was not very happy, but he didn't want to argue with Su Yan, so he stood up and prepared to leave. He said calmly: "Don't worry, you saved my life. The wolf clan will accept you and protect you. If Su Tang does anything else, we won't let him hurt you. Don't think too much."