166. The Sick Noble Young Master (1)

Chapter 166 The sickly noble young master (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After solving the tasker, Su Tang and his group hurried back to the tribe.

There, the tribesmen led by Wantong were resisting tenaciously, and those who remained in the tribe united to prevent the invaders from taking advantage of them. The wounded who came back with the news were also placed and taken care of carefully.

Wantong is very powerful because her father is the clan leader. She has been exposed to it since she was a child and has a lot of combat experience. In the past, when hunting, she would rush forward without any scruples. Therefore, at this time, her ability came into use. use.

Under her leadership, the tribesmen performed their respective duties, making the tribe impregnable for a while.

The wolf clan's attacking team was completely opposite. The commander behind them, their clan leader, was knocked unconscious by Ying Shao. Without the leader, they slowly became a mess.

When Su Tang and the others came back, the tribe erupted in cheers. Support is finally here!

Joining such a team is like a shot in the arm, and their combat effectiveness becomes stronger.

The wolves retreated again and again, only to flee in panic.

In the end, the wolves were defeated and fled all the way back to their own territory. They did not dare to set foot here again for a long time.

After the leader of the wolf clan spit out a mouthful of blood with poisonous insects and regained consciousness, he felt even more guilty when he saw the injured clan members. He chose to run to negotiate peace with the clan leader of the Sutang tribe and gave them many things. .

Su Yan also returned to his home again. His tears were like a downpour and he couldn't stop crying. Although he was always in his body, he was in a deep sleep state and could not sense the outside world. When he woke up, he had grown up, and his former friends had also grown up and even had partners and children.

Su Yan was stolen by the missionaries for eight years. Moreover, because of the things the missionaries did, the people in the tribe did not like him and were unhappy when they saw his face.

Su Tang explained Su Yan's general situation to all the tribesmen. It was that an evil warlock had taken over Su Yan's body. Those who had done bad things all along were warlocks. Su Yan was innocent. He even said that he had lost his body for nothing. A period of life, now as a ten-year-old child, a complete victim.

Su Tang was an important force in this war and turned the situation around. The tribesmen were very grateful and respected him. Of course they also trusted his words, but it was still very difficult to change their attitude immediately. One second he was a traitor that he wanted to kill, and the next second he was an innocent clansman child with the same face and body, which was very awkward.

Children's emotions are very sensitive. Su Yan could feel that the once well-meaning clan members no longer liked him. He could only cry sadly and hide behind Su Tang.

Su Ming came over and held his hand, with red eyes. As Su Yan's elder brother, he once thought that his second brother's transformation was a bit strange, but he never imagined that he was a different person. Now that he knew the truth, he felt heartbroken.

Su Yan threw himself back into the arms of his parents and finally returned to the harbor of home, crying even harder.

Of course, Su Tang could see that the clansmen accepted it for the sake of him and Gu Ang, but he still felt a little hesitant and weird. Therefore, he found the priest and asked the priest to check on Su Yan's condition, and told the result in front of all the clansmen. .