125

Chapter 125 Campus ABO (3)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The head teacher drove straight to the hospital.

In the middle, when she stopped at a traffic light, she looked through the rearview mirror at the students in the back seat. There was a reason why she immediately decided to take Su Tang to the hospital. She had heard of these symptoms from relatives and children before and needed professional equipment for examination.

She was a little worried. When she looked up, she was surprised to find that Su Tang was half asleep and half awake. His body had tilted to one side and fell on Lu Lin's body, falling asleep on his shoulder. Lu Lin was not used to it at all, his attitude was very natural, as if he had done such intimate actions countless times.

The head teacher couldn't help but wonder, did Lu Lin and Su Tang have such a good relationship? How could she remember that Lu Lin was a little distant from everyone?

When the green light came on, she immediately stepped on the accelerator and turned the steering wheel to turn.

When you arrive at the hospital, register according to your symptoms.

The doctor asked Su Tang a few questions, took another look, and said, "You are right to come to the hospital. He is not just sick, but is getting differentiated."

Generally speaking, children begin to show signs of ABO when they are ten years old. They are formally differentiated around the age of twelve, and their gender is registered in the file. Schools will also divide classes according to gender.

Now that Su Tang is eighteen years old and in her third year of high school, it can be said that differentiation has been delayed.

This was just as the head teacher had guessed, so she wasn't surprised at all, but Lu Lin didn't expect it at all.

But when the doctor ordered Su Tang to undergo a series of examinations, the head teacher suddenly remembered something, held Lu Lin's shoulders, pushed forward slightly, and said, "Doctor, my student's situation is also a little different. He He won't be suppressed by Alpha's pheromones, and his personality is more like an Alpha."

The doctor was slightly surprised when he heard this: "Isn't he an Alpha?"

The class teacher said: "According to the gender detected when he was twelve years old, he is Beta, so I am a little surprised."

The doctor asked a few more questions about his usual condition and said, "It would be safer to check in with him. Adolescent students are already growing and are a bit unstable."

Lu Lin initially had no reaction and was a little reluctant to do the examination, but he heard that when Su Tang was doing the examination, no one else could go in and could only wait in the corridor. Lu Lin nodded.

Therefore, Lu Lin originally came with him, but ended up doing a differentiation examination together.

Su Tang and Lu Lin both entered the examination room, and it took more than an hour to complete a series of examinations.

The results came out on the spot and were sent to the doctor's computer.

They went back to the diagnostic room to find the doctor.

When the doctor saw them, he said, "It just so happens that this teacher was right to ask you to check. You are also differentiating, but the symptoms are not that obvious yet. You have all differentiated into Alpha."

Although the system has given Su Tang a scientific introduction to the ABO settings in this world, he has not yet realized it personally. Now that he hears the doctor say this, he is still a little confused. Oh, I became Alpha, what next?