127

Chapter 127 Campus ABO (5)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Zhong Lan has been strictly controlled by her family since she was a child. She is a good girl in the eyes of others. She is well-behaved, sensible, and has excellent grades. She can be said to be a perfect child.

She remained in this state until high school, so when her deskmate told her about a basketball game, she wasn't very interested. She didn't understand the rules of basketball and was confused when watching them. Moreover, every time those boys finished playing, they smelled like sweat, which made her want to retreat.

She came out this time because she couldn't resist the enthusiasm of her deskmate, so she came with her to watch. My deskmate doesn't care on the surface, but secretly he screams excitedly, saying that a boy is so handsome that he's been flirted with.

Zhong Lan also thinks that there are several boys in the class who are good-looking, such as the monitor, Su Tang, and Duan Xiuze.

But no matter how handsome he is, he still smells bad when he sweats after playing, and she doesn't like it.

When her deskmate heard her say this, she said that she had never met anyone she liked. If she really liked him, he would not dislike the smell of sweat. He would definitely rush over and hug him after he won the game.

Zhong Lan thought about it, maybe it was because of this that she really couldn't imagine herself attacking a stinky boy.

Zhong Lan looked at the stadium absentmindedly, thinking that he was just here to sit around, but he didn't expect that as soon as the game started, there was an explosion--

Three-point jump shot.

Even though Zhong Lan didn't know much about basketball, he was still amazed by Su Tang's beautiful and perfect shooting movements. He felt as if he was watching a wonderful NBA game.

Her heart skipped a beat, and she felt an unspeakable rush of blood, which quickly filled her entire chest. She felt excited for no reason, and she and her deskmate shouted along, feeling very high and full of energy.

When Su Tang finished shooting the three-pointer and started grabbing the ball again, many Omegas outside the court gathered together with their friends to discuss quietly.

"Damn it! How can Su Tang be so handsome? That's too much! I almost want to give birth to a monkey for him!"

"Is a Beta so strong? It's incredible."

"No, I heard that he seems to have differentiated late and is transforming into Alpha."

"Really?!"

"Did you smell a sweet milk smell? Especially when he shot a three-point jumper just now, it was very strong. I suspect it is Su Tang's pheromones."

"Damn, it's exciting. I thought who was drinking the milk so deliciously? Milky Alpha, how about being so cute!"

"No, the more I watch, the more excited I am. If this continues, I will go back and take inhibitors."

"Hahaha, me too!"

After chatting for a while, the students' attention returned to the court. Since that three-point jumper, Su Tang's team has greatly increased their confidence and momentum. They are not at all afraid of stage fright because their opponents are Alphas.

Su Tang and Lu Lin are the main players of their team. Fan Jie also coordinates well with the other two teammates, passing the ball in time and working together to score points.

In comparison, the opposite side was not very harmonious. They put more of the burden of scoring points on Duan Xiuze. Under normal circumstances, they could be calmer, but this time, they lost momentum right from the start. , Duan Xiuze also wanted to express himself because the girl he liked was present, so as soon as he got the ball, he was reluctant to pass it to others, and even wanted to do a handsome slam dunk.