153. (End)

Chapter 153 Black Magician (14)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Hand him over and no harm will come to any of you.

Is it worth it for one person to exchange the lives of so many people?

Saying this kind of thing is obviously very challenging to human nature, especially when it comes to your own life safety.

It is the bounden duty of teachers to protect students. All teachers in the college have this awareness. Of course, they will not agree to give up a student's life, such a ridiculous approach.

However, Damon not only said he wanted Ian's life, but also pointed out Ian's hidden identity. He was the black magician Joshua who absconded more than a year ago.

Of course they want to save ordinary students, but if this is a black magician, and he and Damon seem to have some huge grudge, why do they take risks for Joshua, risking the lives of so many students for nothing?

Wouldn't it be better for black magicians and necromancers to let them fight dog-eat-dog?

The dean looked unpredictable, very silent, and showed no emotion. Other teachers also looked hesitant.

In the teaching building, the students were restless, especially Joshua's class. Everyone looked at the positions of Joshua and Su Tang, or to be more precise, their dummies.

Daniel had a straightforward temper and was the first to rush over uncontrollably. In fact, when he heard the name Joshua, he froze, his mind went blank, and he couldn't believe it.

Joshua! That's Joshua! It turns out he is not dead!

A burst of ecstasy suddenly surged into my heart, mixed with many complicated emotions.

He rushed over, but Joshua and Su Tang's expressions and limbs were a little unnaturally stiff. Silla was careful, and after looking at them twice, she whispered to him that this was probably a dummy.

"Then where are they?!"

Daniel was distraught. He didn't want what happened a year ago to happen again. Some mistakes can be regretted for the rest of your life if you make them once, and you cannot make them a second time. Sometimes he couldn't help but dream about what happened in the past. He would wake up from nightmares in a cold sweat and couldn't sleep. He felt as if he had killed someone and had blood on his hands.

The two people who made Daniel nervous stood in front of the glass window, giving no one a chance to make a difficult decision.

Joshua reached out to push open the window and jumped down, quite without hesitation.

Su Tang jumped down together with Joshua. The black magic robe was blown by the wind, like rolling black waves, with an astonishing momentum.

Of course they would not commit suicide. After reciting the wind spell, a gust of wind would support them under their feet and allow them to land safely.

Even in the face of such a huge skeleton army, Joshua's face did not waver in the slightest fear. Instead, a sneer curled up at the corner of his lips, as if he had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Joshua walked towards the door step by step. With every step he took, the disguise on his face faded away, revealing his true appearance. He was indeed the same person back then. His steps were sharp, and even though he was in such a bad situation, he still exuded an oppressive aura, like an uncrowned king, which was intimidating.

Joshua said, "Finally you are here."

There was a strong chill in his tone, and the cold eyes he looked at Damon didn't look like he was looking at a living thing, but rather like he was looking at a corpse.