89 - 90

Chapter 89 Little Milk Dragon (13)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Anna stayed in her room obediently, unaware that, separated only by a wall, Jeffrey, whom she was following, was having an intimate relationship with the enchanting demon woman.

However, she was not completely unaware. A woman's intuition allowed her to find that something was wrong with Jeffrey, not to mention that before that, Samantha, a demon, had already revealed her existence unabashedly in front of Anna.

Samantha didn't take Anna seriously at all. Her figure was too shriveled, like a matchstick, without any ups and downs. What was the attraction of such a woman?

The demons are debauched by nature, indulge in love, and have no human moral values. Even if Anna and Jeffrey are a couple, she doesn't mind interfering in things that are mutually beneficial to each other. Not to mention that in reality, Anna was like the little maid beside Jeffrey, extremely obedient.

Anna knew about Samantha's existence, but she didn't know that she was a demon. She just felt that this woman was too frivolous and did not approve of Jeffrey and Samantha getting too close, let alone accept her as Jeffrey's partner. A king's woman should be dignified and elegant, mentally strong, and possess a very high level of self-cultivation. No matter how you look at it, nothing about Samantha fits the bill.

Yes, King.

That's what Anna calls Jeffrey, and it's not for nothing that she follows him. Anna was born in an ancient village, and there was a legend, or rather a prophecy.

There will be a great disaster in the future, and the person who pulls out the sword from the stone will be the one who saves the world and brings peace and light to everyone.

Everyone in their village firmly believed in this prophecy. Next to the small church in their village, there was indeed a sword in the stone. It originally looked like scrap metal, but one day, the sword suddenly changed its appearance, as if the dusty treasure had regained its brilliance. The timing of this world.

The blade of the sword is extremely sharp, and the hilt is engraved with ancient and complex patterns. It is inlaid with a gemstone, which is dazzling and even exudes a faint sharp sword aura.

It looks so expensive, it's not like no one has thought of stealing it, but the thieves have tried various methods, but they can't get rid of it at all.

Just then, Jeffrey appeared.

He held the hilt of the sword with both hands and exerted force, and he pulled out the legendary sword. In an instant, the sword turned into dots of white light and disappeared into the air. Jeffrey, shrouded in light, was like a god descending.

In an instant, the whole village respected him with great enthusiasm.

Anna is the elected representative of the village, following the future king and doing everything she can to help him.

Although Anna looks weak, she has learned some auxiliary magic, and she is careful and gentle, and can take good care of Jeffrey. She herself is very willing to serve the king.

So, what happened next.

Seminary.

Su Tang attends classes and studies as usual every day. The courses are diverse and cover all aspects. It is not easy to fully understand them. Su Tang was a bit stubborn and strong, so she often went to the library to study. The better he is, the more weight his words will carry, and he will be able to contribute a lot of combat effectiveness in what is about to happen in the future.

Su Tang found a very strange book on a relatively secret bookshelf in the library. The text on it was complex and mysterious, indescribable, and very beautiful, but it seemed that it could not be reflected in the mind and made people dizzy. confusion.