87 - 88

Chapter 87 Little Milk Dragon (11)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
In fact, when Su Tang was about to reach him in the queue, he felt a little regretful.

Because every child who comes here to test seems to be very pious and really believes in the God of Light. When they put their hands on it, a certain amount of light will light up, some are fainter, and some are brighter.

But Su Tang doesn't believe in God at all. He grew up in modern times and has believed in science since he was a child. This time I took the test by mistake, with impure intentions and purpose, and was not at all as sincere as those children.

Those children only wanted to serve the gods, but he only wanted to grow up and marry the God of Light. This was completely different.

Moreover, he is a dragon, and a ferocious evil dragon. Can he really have any affinity with the light element?

Su Tang tightened the straps of her small backpack and wanted to sneak away.

But unfortunately, there were not many people left in line until he was there. There were clergymen watching them and comforting the nervous children. As soon as Su Tang made some movements, the clergymen paid more attention to him and squatted down, gently. Soothe him and calm him down.

The clergy obviously liked him very much. After all, Su Tang looked so white and cute, with a chubby face, a slightly bulging baby fat showing a healthy pink color, and a head of fiery red curly hair, with the ends sticking playfully to the side of his face. , the facial features are as if they have been carefully carved by God, and the clear and round eyes are full of vitality and sparkling, just like a little angel.

The clergyman thought to himself that this child had great qualifications at first glance.

Under normal circumstances, clergy are polite and distant and fulfill their responsibilities, but when facing children, their attitude is much gentler.

Su Tang listened to the clergy's comfort and could only smile obediently and say that he was fine.

But in fact, he is very busy and he doesn't want to test! However, with so many people staring at him, he couldn't even leave. It was fatal!

By then, everyone will be able to make the crystal ball light up, but he will not react at all. He will be embarrassed to death. Maybe he will be discovered on the spot and say that he is some kind of dark force. If they arrest him, then he is really just He is about to die when he leaves school.

No matter how much Su Tang struggled, it was still his turn, and the young priest asked him to put his hand on the crystal ball.

Su Tang did as he was told, while in his mind he was frantically calling the system, asking for support.

"Everything! It's urgent, help! Quick, help me light up this crystal ball, or I will be arrested!"

But the system said: "There is nothing I can do about this."

Su Tang: "No, you have to believe in yourself. If I say you can do it, you can do it. You are the best of them all."

The system was helpless: "I really can't do it. Why don't the host pray in his heart like others? The God of Light will definitely respond when he hears your voice."

Su Tang immediately thought of the black dragon. He spent a few days walking out of the Warcraft Forest, expecting the black dragon to appear in front of him in another incarnation along the way, but he saw nothing!

Su Tang got a little angry and muttered unhappily: "I don't want to pay attention to that stingy guy."

When Su Tang put his hand on the crystal ball, the clergy present looked at him and felt that such a cute and pure child must have a very good affinity for the light element. Such outstanding talents will definitely be well trained when entering the academy.