47 - 48

Chapter 47 Little Kitten (4)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
To say that Su Tang always likes to peek at Bao Shang, he would definitely not admit it.

What's so cool about shoveling shit?

If I wasn't afraid that he would secretly eat food on his back or drown in the bathtub, I wouldn't bother to watch.

Su Tang said that this was Maomao's nature and he couldn't control it.

He is so cute and innocent, how could he be a perverted cat?

After the vaccination, Su Tang had a slight loss of appetite for the next three days, which was a normal reaction.

Su Tang was in the weaning period. Bo Shang not only gave him cat milk powder, but also added some kitten food. However, Su Tang didn't like the taste of cat food. After taking one bite, he threw down the cat bowl in disgust and left.

Now that she has been vaccinated, Su Tang has lost her appetite, and even Bo Shang can't even take a bite. Only when I applied the nutritional ointment did I force myself to move my mouth and lick it.

Therefore, Bo Shang officially used the kitchen just to cook cat rice for Su Tang.

It didn't matter to him that he ate heated lunch boxes every day, but when he saw that the cat owner at home was not happy with the meal, Bo Shang's attitude was very different, and he immediately started looking up information to learn how to make cat rice.

Making cat rice is not complicated, but Tangtang is still a little cat, and her baby teeth are still relatively weak in biting and chewing, so you have to pay attention to breaking up the meat.

Bo Shang had plenty of time, and he didn't think mincing minced meat was too troublesome, so he made Tangtang a fish-mashed cat rice with some milk powder and an egg yolk in it.

When Bo Shang was making cat rice, Su Tang thought he was going to make something delicious. She was so curious that she kept wandering around him, hooking her tail on his calf, meowing sweetly, and trying to climb up his trouser legs. , but after climbing only a few steps, Bo Shang reached out and lifted him down, touched his head, and told him to behave.

After the cat rice was ready and cooled, it was brought to Su Tang.

When Su Tang saw the gooey stuff, he immediately rejected it and felt a little disgusted. However, looking at Bo Shang's eager and expectant eyes, he reluctantly lowered his head and took a sip.

Huh? It actually tastes pretty good?

Su Tang was surprised, paused for a moment, and then immersed himself in eating happily. He licked the corners of his mouth with his little tongue and squinted his eyes with a satisfied expression.

Bo Shang breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed his ears.

Next, Bo Shang saw that Tangtang liked cat rice more, so he cooked it for him every day. He also changed the methods and cooked different meats in turns. Sometimes he would also put chicken, beef, mutton, shrimp, salmon, etc. together. Make an all-meat feast. Of course, I won't forget to add some liver, calcium powder, nutritional powder, etc., and occasionally add some vegetables.

However, Su Tang enjoyed the all-meat feast, but if pumpkins, carrots and the like were put in it, Su Tang would be particularly picky about food and would only eat the meat, leaving out the vegetables and not eating them.

This cat only eats meat!

Super fierce jg

After Su Tang finished eating, he burped and walked away with his fluffy tail raised, leaving Bo Shang worrying about the cat bowl.