117

Chapter 117 Mermaid (8)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Dylan had expected Su Tang's appearance, but he didn't expect that he would be so bold and step directly into the palace and into the conference hall. Dylan could roughly guess what Su Tang was thinking. Didn't he just think that with so many nobles around, he would be wary and not dare to assassinate him wantonly? But it's not that there's nothing we can do.

Dylan was dazed for a moment, then recovered quickly, acting as he should at such a time. He looked at Su Tang, shocked, looking at him without blinking, with mixed emotions, disbelief and surprise.

He got down from his seat in an instant, walked quickly towards Su Tang, and almost rushed towards him, his eyes were red, "Samuel, is it really you?!"

No matter the expression, tone or movements, they fully showed the joy, excitement and confusion of a person who discovered that his loved one had come back from the dead.

Dylan stretched out his hand to hug Su Tang, but Su Tang quickly dodged and said slowly: "I'm sorry, Brother Huang, it's not that I don't want to give you a big hug, it's just that I was stabbed and the injury has not healed yet. Complete."

Dylan's hands froze and he stood there awkwardly. A cold light flashed in his eyes, but he quickly covered it up. He worriedly said without knowing anything: "Why are you injured? Who hurt you? Can the injury be taken care of?" How's it going? Quick, call the doctor!"

He looks like a good brother.

Su Tang shook his head and said with a calm smile: "I was stabbed and pushed off the ship by a traitor. It was not because of the shipwreck. It was God's blessing that allowed me to come back so lucky."

Some nobles couldn't help but exclaimed: "Who is so bold and dares to murder a member of the royal family! Your Highness, please tell me who that person is. He must be arrested and sentenced to death!"

Su Tang nodded and said slowly: "I think so too, but the man seems to have been buried in the sea."

The noble said: "That's great. God must be punishing him for his evil deeds, but it would be too easy for him to die like this!"

Su Tang smiled and tilted his head to look at Dylan. He still had a boyish face and clear green eyes. He looked innocent and harmless, but when he looked at people like this, it made people feel uneasy. There was a chill.

"What do you think, Brother Huang?"

Dylan also nodded, with an obvious coldness on his face, as if he really hated the murderer who almost killed the emperor's brother, "It is true that he deserves death."

The disguise was so good that if Su Tang hadn't experienced it personally, he would have thought Dylan was innocent.

Duke Castei felt happy when he saw Su Tang say these words. Although he couldn't say it openly, it would be good to plant a seed of doubt in everyone's heart. And when he saw Dylan, he had to feel pain as if nothing had happened. Scolding yourself makes you feel better.

The Duke looked at Dylan and said: "Your Majesty is not feeling well now. Prince Dylan is really doing his best to act as an agent for government affairs. His Majesty deserves it when he brought you back to the palace to adopt you and raised you like a prince. Your Highness This is truly a repayment of kindness, and His Majesty must be very pleased."

On the surface, these words were meant to praise Dylan, but every word and every sentence was so sarcastic. He deliberately pointed out that he was just a commoner and had no royal blood. He was not qualified to sit here at all. It also emphasized the king's respect for Dylan. The kindness is so great that if he does anything arrogant, it will be repaying kindness with hatred, and he is vicious and black-hearted.