132

Chapter 132 Campus ABO (10)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Lu Lin heard this, he felt as if his shady thoughts were exposed. He was so panicked, and at the same time, he couldn't control his joy.

It's not like he hasn't thought about it, that Su Tang might have a crush on him, but he's also worried about whether it's just him being passionate, so he's always in a vague situation.

The young man is young and ignorant, but it is also the time when he is most sincere, full of vigor and vitality, and after enduring it, he will explode, which is very shocking.

Su Tang only saw Lu Lin's red ears and thought it was too cute, but did not notice how intensely Lu Lin's eyes fell on him the moment he turned around.

They went to the city library together, found an empty seat, sat down next to each other, worked on the test papers together, and corrected each other's mistakes.

Of course, there will be times when the mind wanders. Halfway through, Lu Lin unconsciously looked at Su Tang as he was lost in thought, his eyes unblinking.

Su Tang lowered his head and immersed himself in the problem, pondering, and unconsciously poked his chin with a pen. The moment he raised his eyes, he accidentally looked at Lu Lin. He was stunned for a moment, and then broke out into a smile.

He pushed the test paper over and said silently: "I can't."

Lu Lin lowered his head to look at the problem, planning to solve it and then explain it to Su Tang. But while he was solving the problem, Su Tang held his chin and looked at him, his gaze too hot to ignore.

Lu Lin felt uncomfortable being stared at and had difficulty concentrating. It took him a lot of effort to calm himself down, write out the steps in a somewhat sloppy handwriting, and then push the test paper over.

After Su Tang finished reading it, he understood immediately and wrote a small note and passed it to him, saying thank you and drawing a cute little expression.

Lu Lin received it and did not throw it away after reading it. Instead, he carefully put the small note into the book. He kept every little note Su Tang wrote to him.

I was immersed in studying, and I felt that time passed quickly. It seemed that it was time for dinner not long ago, and I was hungry.

Su Tang and the others looked up at each other, packed their things together, stood up, and walked to the door of the library before finally starting to talk again.

Su Tang asked: "I'm so hungry, Lu Lin, what do you want to eat?"

Lu Lin said without thinking: "What do you want to eat?"

Su Tang shook his head, not knowing.

Lu Lin mentioned the name of a restaurant. It was a restaurant with high praise.

Before coming, Lu Lin made sufficient preparations and checked a lot of information. It was like going out on a date for the first time, fearing that she would not know what to wear, what to say, what to eat, and what to play. So last night he checked and recorded all the information he could think of that might be useful.

No one knew that Lu Lin was struggling with what to wear last night and thought about it for a long time.

What Lu Lin is talking about now is the restaurant he found that tastes very good.

Fortunately, it was really good and they enjoyed it very much.

After I came out, I was still very full, so I took a walk nearby.

Su Tang saw a game arcade, his eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but patted Lu Lin twice and asked if he wanted to go and play.

Lu Lin nodded without any rejection.