how he cuddles with you at night.

Scott: He likes to wrap his arms around you waist and then he lies on his back and pulls you close to him so your head's lying on his chest, you told him once that you like to fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and he's done this every night since.

Stiles: When he's been helping the pack and he's stressed you're the big spoon, but usually it's Stiles, or sometimes he sits up and lays your head on his lap while he plays with your hair and whispers sweet nothings in your ear until you fall asleep.

Peter: People think that he lets you sleep alone or together but no touching is involved, and they're all terribly wrong. Peter will cuddle you at night by having one arm around you waist and his free hand will be tracing random patterns on your back until he hears soft snores coming from you.

Derek: People tease Derek for being a big teddy bear around you and he's even more so at night because he will hold you at night even if you two had a fight and he's still angry at you. He'll wrap his arms around your small body and place you on his chest and you'll curl up into a ball, kind of like a cat and sleep on his chest.

Isaac: When Isaac's scared about his dad coming into his room and beating him, you will sit up and put his head on your lap and run your fingers through his hair until he's calm and then he'll pull you into him and pepper kisses all over your face until you fall asleep.

Liam: Liam is a terrified little teddy bear so nearly every night you will be the big spoon and hold him close so he doesn't have any nightmares. But when you're stressed or scared, he'll make sure to keep whispering that everything's okay, and that it will all be fine in the end, you'll kiss his cheek and lay your head on his chest and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat and his whispers of 'I love you's and 'I'll keep you safe's.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you like this preference! I know it's kinda sucky, I just don't have any good ideas.. If you have any requests just message me, I do personals so don't be shy I'd love to hear from you guys, and feedback is always welcome! :)

I've officially finished secondary school!(I live in England) I have two months off of school before I start college in September, that's what I'm scared about, all my friends are going to different colleges, five of them to the same college so they aren't alone, but I am and that's what terrifies me. We've been together for five years, and suddenly everything's changing.....