How/Where you meet

Scott: Starbucks (y'know, I have yet to step inside a Starbucks...)

"Woah," I said as somebody walked into me, there for spilling my latte all over me. "Oh! I am so, so, so, so sorry about that! Uhhm, here" the person said. I looked up to see a cute boy around my age, collecting loads of paper towels.

He started wiping down my arms and then he stopped and looked up at my face. "Uh- um h- hey" he stuttered as he slowly lowered his arms.

"Uh yeah- hi, sorry you look really cute, but I really need to get going so I can find a new shirt," I said as I started peeling the soaked and hot shirt away from my skin.

"You can have these" he offered me a top and a hoodie from his bag, "Thanks," I said as I quickly took them. "I'm Scott" he rushed out, "(Y/N)" I answered before holding up my hand, telling him to wait while I ran into the toilets to change.

Stiles: School

I was talking animatedly to my friend Rose about Star Wars, although it was a one-sided conversation because she doesn't actually like Star Wars and she was texting her boyfriend Jack (oh yeah- I went there. Though I may have just killed myself- JACK AND ROSE ARE ALWAYS OTP #1)

I was still talking to her when I noticed someone, I think he's called Stiles? Peeking around the corner, looking at me.

I looked at him pointedly as I slowly stopped talking, Rose looked up at me, surprised If stopped talking. She may not actually like Star Wars but she loves when I'm all excited and happy.

I watched as Stiles smiled shyly at me, before he walked over to me and Rose, "Uh hi, sorry. I- I didn't mean to freak you our with the corner creeping, it's just, I heard you talking about Star Wars, and I'm like so freaking glad that I finally found someone else who's seen it.

"I'm Stiles" he concluded as he held his hand out towards me. I looked over at Rose as I went to shake his hand. "(Y/N)" I smiled at Stiles after a quick questioning glance being exchanged with Rose.

"Would you maybe like to watch Star Wars together one weekend?" He asked me shyly as he looked down at the floor, "I'd love the!" I exclaimed happily causing Stiles to look up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Awesome!" He smiles and kind of fist pumped the air which made me giggle, we're gonna be great friends.

Peter: The pack

I have finally come back to Beacon Hills, after a year of travelling with my best friend, I'm back home.

Being at home and cooking for my brother Stiles, and my dad was something that I most definitely missed. It meant I knew that they were eating proper food, rather than take-out every night.

The day I got back, Stiles dragged me to a pack meeting, considering I already knew about all the supernatural stuff going on he decided it would be easier for me to see everyone together at a pack meeting.

"Okay, so I should probably warn you about a few of the guys," Stiles said as he drove me from the airport straight to the meeting. "Alright so we have Mr Pessimistic, he's always wearing a god damn scarf, we also have the Hale's, I've never seen either of them smile, and I'm 99.9% sure they don't have a sense of humour, so be warned"