Cute Couple (Scott)

Book reads: 9k

Book votes: 322

Everyone has always said that you and Scott are a cute couple, that you belong together, that you suit each other so well.

So the day when you and Scott were just walking down the street, with his arm wrapped around you, his hand resting on your hip and you had both your hands resting on top of the hand resting on you, and an old lady told you "Oh, my dear! You and your boyfriend are so cute!" it didn't surprise you.

"Thank you!" You said as you and Scott smiled at her before continuing to walk to your favourite cafe on the corner.

It's special to both of you because that's where you had your first date. "After you" Scott said as he opened the door. You smiled gratefully at him before stepping inside, out of the heat and into the air conditioned room.

You both walked up to the counter and the woman stood behind the till said "The usual?" and both of you nodded.

And then there was this blaring noise and you opened your eyes to see you were in your bed, in your bedroom at home. It was just a dream, just a dream of the last time you and Scott were together.

You looked to your alarm clock and saw it was time to get up for school. Another day of school without Scott because he, Isaac, Derek and Peter went away. None of them told you where they were going, they simply said "We're going on a- let's call it a training retreat"

But that was two weeks ago, 14 days without Scott, that's 336 hours ish, not to sound like a love sick teenager or anything...

After you got dressed and did everything else you needed to do you went downstairs to find your parents had already gone to work, and you saw Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Kira were sat down at your kitchen table eating McDonalds breakfasts.

"Mornin' (Y/N)! Quick, before your food gets cold!" Liam said as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at one of the two empty spaces, both of which were next to each other.

You quickly sat down, still recovering from the dream you had, and began eating your breakfast. "So, who's ready for Harris' big test?" Lydia asked and everyone but me, Lydia and Liam groaned.

Me and Lydia had spent nearly every waking moment studying for this test, but the others? They all laughed at us both and continued to watch T.V saying that they'd study later, but later never came!

*tiME SKIP IN THE TARDIS*

We were just walking through the school doors when Mason joined us and talked to Liam. We all carried on walking into the school and stopped by your locker.

You got your books out and from the corner of your eye you saw Stiles running away, up the corridor, but you shrugged it off, it is Stiles anyway.

Lydia then took your books from your arms, and when you turned around to face her and ask her what she's doing, she pointed to something behind you with a small smile on her face. You were suspicious and curious to say the least, so you turned around and saw Scott standing there a little ways away.

With a small squeal falling from your lips, you ran forwards, jumping into Scott's arms. He tightly wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

"I missed you" you whispered, "I missed you too" Scott whispered back to you.

"Y'know normally I'd say something" You heard someone say, so you opened your eyes to see Coach standing there. "But you two are such a cute couple, and God it makes me sick, but this time I'm not going to say anything" Coach continued and then walked off again.

"Thanks Coach!" Scott yelled, and Coach mumbled something incomprehensible and waved his hand up in the air. "I love you, Scott McCall" You said as you looked at Scott's face as he turned back to look at you again. "And I love you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" he said before placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey little penguins!!

Lets do this stuff! So, the first Idk lets say the first three- no, four votes AND the first THREE comments on this will get a personal, or a dedication. So lets do this. Vote and comment penguins, cause there's a priiiiiiize in it for you.

Have fun, and Ilysm little penguins:') xoxoxoxo

UPDATE:

GUYS, THREE MORE COMMENTS. AKA THREE MORE PEOPLE CAN COMMENT AND EITHER GET A PERSONAL OR A DEDICATION.

I'VE BEEN NICE AND I'M DOING FIVE VOTES, SO GUYS IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED, COMMENT ON THIS AND YEAH. THREE MORE PEOPLE, IF YOUR LUCKY I MIGHT MAKE IT FOUR MORE PEOPLE. LOVE YOU PENGUINS:')

ANOTHER UPDATE:

My friend said she would like to see a Stiles version of this, would the rest of you little penguins want that too? It would be different from this one, but still called Cute Couple...