Song based Imagine (#5); Isaac

Close as strangers (5SOS) imagine, Isaac.

Six weeks since I've been away

And now you're sayin' everything has changed

And I'm afraid that I might be losing you

Now every night that I spend alone

Kills me thinking of you on your own

And I wish I was back home next to you

"Isaac it's been six weeks, I've been trying to get over you. It's better for me this way, if I get over you, because at least then I won't be pouting and mourning over you, because you're busy in France doing god damn knows what" You said into the phone, to your possibly now ex-boyfriend Isaac. Six weeks ago he upped and left for France, leaving you in the lurch because you loved him with all your heart, and the way he acted you were certain that he didn't feel the same way.

Isaac on the other hand knows for sure that he loves more than anything on this earth. Every night he lays in the wrong bed, thinking of the girl he loves so much, who's sleeping on her own, back home. He dreams of still being with you, of sleeping next to you every night, and then he wakes up and looks to the side, to find that side is still empty.

Oh everyday

You feel a little bit further away

And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time

Talking on a broken line

Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers

I won't give up

Even though it hurts so much

Every night I'm losing you in a thousand faces

Now it feels we're as close as strangers

"I wish I was back home next to you" Isaac whispered to himself one night as he thought about it all. He was travelling around France, slowly getting to the other side of it, further away from you.

"Isaac, it's been seven weeks now since I saw your face, maybe we're not meant to talk anymore?" You said one night on the phone again to Isaac, so far he's called you every night and talked to you for hours although you wished he didn't. His memory was slowly fading away from your memory, and you didn't like that, no matter if you were trying to get over him you didn't want to completely forget him! "I know baby, and I won't give up trying to get a new laptop and camera, but for every day I don't see your face my chest begins to ache a little more." Isaac said, and you squeezed your eyes shut when he said 'baby'. "Every night your face fades a little more from my memory, it's like I'm losing you to a million faces each time" You whispered.

Late night calls and another text

Is this as good as we're gonna get?

Another time zone taking me away from you

Livin' dreams and fluorescent lights

While you and I are running out of time

But you know that I'll always wait for you

"Isaac seriously. Every night these calls are getting later and later! Is this as far as we're gonna go, we still haven't skyped and it's been a week since you said you were getting your laptop back!" You said, exhausted with Isaac calling you at 11pm, and it's been a long day at school, and then a long battle with the supernatural and you were now totally drained... "I'm sorry baby girl! I've moved on from France now, so the time zones are even more complicated..." "Isaac, it's been a long day. I'm going to bed" and with that you hung up and fell into a dreamless sleep, while Isaac sat there listening to the monotone beep thinking about how long he's got left before you give up on him for good.

Oh everyday

You feel a little bit further away

And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time

Talking on a broken line

Telling you I

Haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers

I won't give up

Even though it hurts so much

Every night I'm losing you in a thousand faces

Now it feels we're as close as strangers

On the phone

I can tell that you wanna move on

Through the tears

I can hear that I shouldn't have gone

Every day, gets harder to stay away from you

You were in tears that night when Isaac called you. "Hello?"

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I- I- nothing's wrong"

Isaac sighed, through your tears he can hear that you miss him a whole lot more than you've been letting on. He knows now that he should never have left, but since he left it's been harder to stay away from you because you're always on his mind, no matter what he's doing, and it's getting harder to stay away from Beacon Hills because of that. What Isaac didn't anticipate is that you were crying because you found out you were pregnant with Stiles' child.

So tell me are we wasting time

Talking on a broken line

Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers

"Sometimes I feel like we're as close as strangers Isaac" You whispered as you looked at the calendar seeing Isaac's been away for five months, and he hadn't spoken to you in two weeks.

Wasting time

Talking on a broken line

I won't give up

Even though it hurts so much

Every night, I'm losing you in a thousand faces

Now it feels we're as close as strangers

6 months since I went away

And to know everything has changed

But tomorrow I'll be coming back to you

Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers

"It's been six months (Y/N), but I'm coming back to you baby" Isaac whispered as he stepped onto the plane and found his seat, imagining how happy you'll be to see him again. But back in Beacon Hills, everything has changed. You're happy with Stiles, everyone's nearly totally forgotten about Isaac and moved on, and your baby bump is growing fast. "I haven't seen your face in ages................. But I think I'm alright with that" You whispered as you stroked your stomach and Stiles came up behind you and placed a soft kiss on your shoulder.

*first vote OR comment gets a personal OR an imagine dedicated to them*