Based on 04x10 (SophiaxStiles)

*knock knock* light knocks stirred me from my thoughts as I lay in silence on the hospital bed- yep, let's start with how I even got here.

It started when Lydia unlocked the last part of the dead pool, one of the names was Malia Hale, as in our Malia, daughter of Peter Hale, though she doesn't know it yet.

I, like Lydia had already completed the PSAT's (Is that what they were? God I can't remember) in Freshman year, so I had the Saturday to myself unlike Kira, Scott, Stiles, and Malia who were in school.

"Good luck Malia" I smiled as I spoke to her on the phone, "Thanks" she said and then Stiles' voice cut in "Sorry Sophia, I hate to ruin this best friend phone call thing, but honestly we have to go know, bye" I laughed as I said "Bye Malia"

She said goodbye and then we hung up and I went back to laying in my bed and enjoying the silence. I must have dozed off because the next time I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it was 10am, I sighed, not wanting to waste this Saturday so I got out of bed and got dressed before heading off to the Mall to go shopping for some new clothes.

Once I got there my phone started to ring, I checked the caller ID Sherrif Stilinski, "Hello? Sherrif?" I asked as I answered the phone and brought it to my ear, "Sophia? Hi, listen there's something happening at the school"

"Is Stiles okay?" I asked frantically as I searched for my car keys again with one hand, "I- I don't know honey, but the Centre for Disease Control is here, apparently there's something gone around in the PSAT's, as soon as I know anything else, I'll let you know" Sheriff said, I sighed, already coming up with a plan in my mind, "Thank's Sheriff, I'll talk to you later then, bye" I said "Bye Sophia"

I quickly found my car keys before I rushed back out the doors and jumped into my car, quickly starting it up before I sped way above the speed limit to the school. I parked round the back and snook in through one of the open windows, I heard Stiles' voice but it sounded far away so I carefully followed it, always checking around the corners before I walked around them.

Eventually, I found Stiles, along with Malia, Scott, and Kira in the basement. "Sophia? What are you doing here?" Stiles questioned once he saw me, he kept searching on the wall for something as I answered him. "Your dad called me, I had to come and help!" I justified myself.

"Okay, but just- just be careful," he said as he left the wall to walk over to me and place a kiss on my forehead. "I don't want you getting hurt" he whispered in my ear as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'll be alright, I love you Stiles" I smiled as I pulled away from the hug a minute later, he smiled slightly before he went back to searching the wall.

"So, what are we searching for?" I asked as I walked over to the wall and ran my hand over it. "We're looking for the other entrance to the Hale vault" Stiles explained as he kept looking along with Scott.

"Does it look like this?" I asked as I moved a set of metal shelves pushed up against the wall. "I would say so," Scott said as he looked at it.

"Look at the cracks in the wall, it's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws," Stiles said as he pointed to the symbol on the wall, the same one Derek has tattooed on his back. "Anyone's claws right?" He asked, looking at the werewolf and were-coyote before looking back at Scott, Kira and me knowing that it can only be opened by a Hale's claws.

"Um, Malia, can you try?" Scott asked as he looked back at her, she looked skeptical as she asked, "Why me?" Scott lifted up his hand to show no claws, "I don't have control" he explained quickly. "Okay, I'll do it," She said looking between Scott and Stiles.