It's time (ReneexIsaac)

"Hey, Isaac?" I listened to the pack talk to Isaac while they thought I was asleep at lunch on the grass, "Yeah?" he asked, I felt him move, only because I was laid on him.

"When are you gonna tell her?" Lydia asked him, which confused me, as well as him apparently. "What are you talking about?" He asked, "I'm talking about the crush you have on our sweet lil Rae here" I felt a hand ruffle my hair slightly.

I stirred, but continued to pretend I was asleep, so I could listen to them, in all honesty, I also have a crush on Isaac, so hearing he has a crush on me has made me happier than anything else.

"You always get shy around her, and your heart rate increases, let alone hers" I felt Isaac move again, he had laid back down and wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh, so you can make a move when she's asleep, but not when she's awake," Stiles said, "I'd give anything to have enough nerve to ask her out" Isaac whispered, "So we'll help you!" Scott cheered quietly, "But how would we go about it anyway?" He asked.

"I know how Renee would want the guy of her dreams to ask her out" Allison informed the pack, "How do you know?" Lydia asked, "We're best friends, she tells me everything, as well as you" Allison replied. "Renee said that she'd want the guy to be cute and dorky, quoting her favourite movie to her as well, which is The Lion King 2"

"Okay, I've got the perfect Idea, thanks Allison" Isaac said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Okay, the bell's about to go, lets go to class!" Scott said, I heard people standing up but I was still laid down, with Isaac's chest underneath my head.

"I'll just wake her up, we'll be there in a few minutes" I heard Isaac say before there was no noise other than mine and Isaacs breathing.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered and I felt a soft pair of lips connect with my forehead in a feather light kiss.

"Hey, Renee!" Isaac shook me slightly, I stirred but kept my eyes closed, playing the part still, "Rae, baby c'mon wakey wakey" he whispered as he sat up slowly.

I immediately opened my eyes upon hearing Isaac call me 'baby' "Okay, Isaac, I'm up, I'm up!" I said with a laugh as I stood up and stretched.

"Good! Or we would be late for class, c'mon" he joked as he stood up as well and passed me my bag. "Thank you" I said as I slipped it on my shoulder before running ahead of Isaac into class.

I sat in his seat, by the window and he sighed as he sat next to me in my seat. "Okay class, today we will be learning about..." The teacher dragged on and I just zoned out, concentrating on the birds outside the window, flying high away from us.

I looked down at the table upon feeling something hit my arm, it was a balled up piece of paper, I looked up to see Lydia, Kira and Allison sat at the front, all facing back at me motioning for me to open and read it.

I was surprised the teacher hadn't said something to them, they had just thrown a piece of paper all the way across the classroom. I opened up the piece of paper and read it, 'Isaac is going to ask you out later;)'

I smirked to myself, having already known this, but they didn't know that I knew 'No he isn't, you guys don't know what you're talking- well - writing about..." I wrote before balling it back up and throwing it back to them.

It hit Lydia in the head which made me laugh as she jumped out of her chair in fright.

*let's skip to the good bit (first person to tell me the song that bit's from and who sang it and I'll write you a personal)*

"Hey, Rae? Can you do me a favour?" Stiles asked me at the end of the school day, "Yeah of course Stiles what's up?" I asked him, giving him my full attention.

"I think I left my lacrosse jersey on the field, I would go get it but my dad needs me at home, do you think you could get it and get Lydia to drop it off for me? She's tutoring someone in the library till 6" Stiles said quickly, moving his hands around as he spoke, which reminded me of the 11th Doctor.

"Of course Stiles! Now, go home!" I laughed as I shooed him from the school before grabbing my bag again and then ventured out onto the field, only to see Isaac stood there in a suit with a single red rose, and no lacrosse jersey in sight...

"Isaac? What's going on?" I asked him as I walked up to him, "Uh, I have to tell you something" he said as he scratched the back of his neck, something he only did when he was nervous.

"Okay" I said simply, allowing him to start, "Right. I might just be a fuzzy maracca to you, but to me, you're the most beautiful princess I've ever seen" he said, which stumped me for a minute before I realised what he was saying.

Kiara and Kovu from Lion King,2. I smiled upon my realisation and allowed him to continue, "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I am the danger lurking behind every rock, but I hope you'll go out with me anyway?" He asked, hopeful look etched upon his face as he handed me the rose.

"I'd love to, Kovu" I winked at him as I accepted the rose, "You're welcome, Princess Kiara" he joked as well and I kissed his cheek. This is perfect...

HEY MY BOO, I FINALLY GOT YOUR REQUEST WRITTEN, I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG:-(

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT Rae-the-wolf if not I will rewrite it for you:-) love you😘 still waiting for more smut tho😉😏

I love all you lil penguins, thank you for sticking with me, becoming my friends and loving me😂😘

I love you all sm, and I'll see you all later *salutes* xxxxx