You're sick/he's sick #2

Isaac/Derek.

I AM SICK AGAIN. SO HERE YOU GO, BASK IN THE OKAY WRITING OF MY PREFERENCE. I CAN'T SPELL PREFERENCE SO IF IT'S WRONG, DO TELL:-)

Isaac: "Isaac" you whispered as you kind of waddled downstairs with your duvet and fluffy blanky (Mazerunner_lov3 you know what I mean;-)) wrapped tightly around you. "Isaac" you whispered again, this time a little louder, damn I hate losing my voice, you thought to yourself. "(Y/N)? Baby, why did you come down?" Isaacs voice floated from the living room as he jumped up off the couch and ran over to you.

"I need cuddles" you whispered and then had to stop turn away to cough because speaking irritated your throat. "Oh baby. Okay, we can cuddle, but in bed alright? Why don't you go back up and I'll bring you some more medicine?" He suggested and you nodded immediately. "Okay baby, I'll be up in a minute" he smiled as he gently nudged you towards the stairs again.

Five minutes later you're wrapped up in bed again and Isaac walks through the door with a bottle of water, some medicine and a mug. "I made you some hot chocolate babygirl" he said as he put it all down on the bedside table before laying on the bed beside you, "Here" he said as he passed you the medicine and the bottle of water first. Quickly you swallowed the medicine, trying not to think about the taste too much before taking a sip of water and gargling slightly before swallowing. You put the water bottle down on the floor before laying back in bed and cuddling into Isaacs side, "You want your hot chocolate baby?" he asked gently and you nodded slightly, feeling sleep overtake you slowly.

Gently Isaac helped you to sit up before he passed you the hot steaming mug of hot chocolate and as soon as it was in your hands, you blew on it slightly before taking a big sip and reveling (Idek) in the warmth as it slid down your sore throat (Damn... Innuendo or is it just me??) "ahhhh" you whispered before taking another big sip and finishing it all off. "Let me take that" he said before taking the now empty mug from your grasp and immediately you fell back onto the pillow and a few minutes later you fell straight to sleep, only just hearing Isaac whispering "I love you (Y/N)"

Derek: "(Y/NNNNNN)" Derek whined while dragging out your name.

"Dereeeeeeeeek" you teased as you walked back into the bedroom, "You're a werewolf, and a big boy, I'm sure you could do this yourself" you smiled as you perched on the bed. "Not to mention the fact that you don't need this because you'll be fine this afternoon" you muttered aa you gave Derek a big spoonful of the most horrible tasting medicine you could find.

"Aghhhhh" he whined as he shook his head after swallowing. "What was that?!" He asked immediately, "medicine" you answered casually, a small smirk playing on your lips.

"Mhmmm" he hummed as he quickly got out of the confines of the blanket mountain on top of him and reached out for your waist, missing you by half a centimetre.

"See you're absolutely fine" you yelled as you ran down the stairs with Derek hot on your tail. "I didn't need to look after you after all" you laughed breathlessly as he backed up into a corner.

"But you did. Because you love me" he chuckled as he held your waist and pushed you into the wall before placing his lips on yours.

Also. This is just to tide some of you little penguins over because I've been posting personal after personal, and I'm sorry:-( but donut worry, for soon the Alpha Penguin (don't fucking ask😂) will post some more preferences and non personal imagines (does that even make fucking sense?) Anyway. Love you all. Byeee for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx