Truth or dare with the pack (CassiexStiles)

How the hell I ended up playing truth or dare I'll never know. One minute I was sat on Stiles' floor, just chilling out on a Friday night with the pack, the next we're all sat in a circle calling 'Truth or dare' to each other.

"Okay Scott!" I yelled happily, "Yessss" he fistpumped as he realised it was his turn. "Truth o-" I started, "Dare!" Scott cut me off really quickly.

"Okay, ummmm. I dare you to put ice cubes down your pants" I laughed quickly. "What?!" Scott nearly yelled as the others burst out laughing at the thought of it.

"You heard me" I smirked, he shook his head, pouting as he stood up along with the rest of the pack and walked towards the kitchen.

"Okay, how many?" He asked as he pulled out the ice tray from the freezer. "Uhhhh fffffffive?" I wondered, Scott's face was one of horror as he looked at me.

"Oh my god you're serious" he said, I nodded and giggled "And you're not one to back down from a dare" I smirked as he started to take the cubes out before staring at them in his hand.

"C'mon Scott, you can do this buddy! Cassie never said you couldn't take them out again" Stiles reassured him with a clap on the back.

"Yeah Scott, just keep them in for ten seconds" I smiled at him from my place, leaning against the door frame. "Okay" he said to himself before he put the cubes in and his face immediately changed.

I had to try and stifle my giggles as I watched Scott prance around trying not to take them out. "Okay four, three two, go" Scott immediately turned around and flung the ice cubes out of his pants as soon as Stiles said 'go'

I finally let a giggle slip past my lips as I saw Lydia turn to face me, I turned to face her and we laughed together before slowly calming down.

"Okay Cassandraaa" Lydia said in her best posh British voice, "Yes dear?" I asked in my best posh British voice. In all honesty we probably sounded like two strangled cats, but it was hilarious.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me between her giggles. "Uhhh" I pretended to think about it, although I already knew what I was going to choose.

"Truth" I said finally, a collection of sighs were heard because I hardly ever say dare. "Who do you love?" Lydia asked, a smirk on her face as she looked at me, she'd been dying to get me to admit my love for Stiles since I told her last year.

"Dare" I quickly said, my cheeks dusted with a light pink. "Okay, I dare you to answer the question" she laughed before she highfived Scott.

"Oh god" I whispered under my breath as I looked at the pack, all their eyes on me. "Cass, you don't have to tell us if you feel too uncomfortable" Scott said after a minute of silence.

"No, no it's alright. It's about time I admitted it anyway" I said as I took a deep breath, "It's Stiles" I whispered, though I know everyone heard me through the silence.

I looked down at the floor, suddenly more interested in my fingers than anything or anyone else. I noticed that Stiles had yet to say anything about it, I risked a quick glance up at him, easy because he was sat next to me.

I looked up at his face and saw he had a small smile on his face as he looked down at the ground too. His cheeks were slightly red, and he suddenly turned to face me.

"I love you too" he said before he leant towards me, cupping my cheek in his palm and resting his forehead on mine.

HEYYOOO, SO I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING TOO MUCH, BUT I WAS BUSY WITH COLLEGE. EXCEPT NOW, I HAVE FINISHED! I GOT SIGNED OFF YESTERDAY, THANK GOD. SO OVER THE SUMMER, I SHOULD BE UPDATING A LITTLE MORE OFTEN.

ALOS! BIG NEWS THAT HAPPENED TODAY, LIKE SIX ISH HOURS AGO I THINK, IDK. I done diddly got myself a boyfriend😂 I know guys, you're all like "Well who the fuck would date you" and trust me, I'm asking myself the same fucking question.

I am so awkward and ugly and full of anxiety and depression, what kind of guy says "Oooo yeah, gotta get me some of that" like seriously 😂

Anyway, big news over, Hockeychic599 this is your personal, I hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it for you:-)

I feel like this is kinda short, and I'm sorry if it is:-(

I love you all my lil penguins, thank you so much for sticking with me, I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx