Cute texts he sends you...

Scott: 'Hey beautiful, I know you're asleep right now, because I'm right beside you. But I wanted to give you something cute to wake up to. You are my whole world, and I don't know what I would ever do without you. I love you so so so much baby. Scott xxx'

Stiles: 'Hey babe, so I wanted to send you a cute message. But you know I'm not good at this, being the awkward nerdy goof ball that I am, but I'll give it my best shot.

I knew from the moment we met that I loved you. I knew that if I wanted to be with you, I had to become worthy of being with you, because you are literally so amazing and I'm so so so lucky that you chose to be with me because you could have anyone. But I'm glad that you chose me because I can't imagine being with anyone else ever. xxxxx'

Peter: 'Good morning beautiful. I love you so much, have an amazing day, and I'll see you later for a special surprise I have planned out just for you xxx'

Derek: 'Hi! I know its like 2am but.....

Wake up I miss you'

Isaac: 'Hey, so... It's like 3am but I wanted to say how lucky I am to say you're my girlfriend and I seriously hope I never lose you out of my life xxxx'

Liam: 'You know what's beautiful? Read the first word again.

I know that was a little cheesy, but it's true babe. You're so beautiful words can't describe it. I love you, Liam xxx'