Don't Judge Me (TyaraxStiles)

Requests are closed for now my lil penguins, until further notice no more requests please xxxxx

🎶I don't wanna go there
We should never go there
Why you wanna go there
I guess I gotta go there
You're hearing rumors about me
And you can't stomach the thought
Of someone touching my body
When you so close to my heart
I won't deny what they saying
Because most of it is true
But it was all before I fell for you🎶

"I don't want to get into it baby, please, we don't need to get into it" Stiles tried to keep Tyara out of the subject that may turn into a fight.

"Stiles, I- all I hear anymore is about you and this Holland chick, I think we should get into this" Tyara said, tears springing to her eyes. "Tea please, this was all before we got together" Stiles explained, trying to stop the tears that threatened to spill from his girlfriends eyes.

"But you aren't denying it" Tea whispered, her voice cracking as she thought about Stiles and Holland together, when Stiles and Tea were together.

🎶So please babe
So please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
'Cause it could get ugly
Before it gets beautiful
Please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
And if you love me
Then let it be beautiful
Let it be beautifu-u-ul , let it be beautiful
Let it be beautifu-u-ul , let it be beautiful🎶

"If this was all before we got together, why am I still hearing about it?" She cried, "Tea, baby please, don't judge me on this. I swear it was all before we got together" Stiles said as he tried to walk towards her.

Tyara took a step back, while taking a deep breath, "I love you Tea, don't believe what they say" Stiles whispered.

🎶Everything I say right now
Is gonna be used in another fight
And I've been through this so many times
Can we change the subject
You gonna start asking me questions like:
"Was she attractive, was she an actress?"
Baby the fact is, you're hearing rumours about me
And saw some pictures online
Saying things, they got you so angry
Making you wish you were mine
Before we start talking crazy
Saying some things we'll regret
Can we just slow it down and press reset🎶

"We've been through this so many times, Tea, me and Holland we- we happened before I fell for you, before we got together" Stiles said as he gestured between the two of them.

"Whatever I say to you, you're just gonna use against me another day Tea, I don't know what to say to you" Stiles sighed as he sat on the stairs, exhausted from all the constant yelling and fighting.

"You and I have both seen the pictures online, and all the things people are saying, people I don't even know, Stiles. And they're talking about out relationship, how do you think that makes me feel?" Tyara said as tears rolled down her cheeks slowly.

"Why are they even talking about us? About this apparent love triangle, who is she? Is she an actress, singer? Cause she's definitely someone Stiles" Tyara asked desperately searching for answers to the questions that caused her to cry herself to sleep every night.

"I think we-" Tyara was cut off by Stiles saying "Hey, before we say anything we regret, maybe we should pause and take a breath" Stiles said, trying to stop Tyara from saying the words Stiles feared more than anything.

🎶You're beautiful
So babe
So please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
'Cause it could get ugly
Before it gets beautiful
Please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
And if you love me
Then let it be beautiful🎶

"Please baby, don't judge me on this. I am not like that, I don't cheat on people, I know you don't either, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying Holland and I finished before I asked you out"

🎶Just let the past
Just be the past
And focus on things
That are gonna make us laugh
Take me as I am, not who I was
I'll promise I'll be, the one that you can trust🎶

"Why don't we just leave the past in the past? We can focus on the present and the future, the future I want to have with you" Stiles said as he looked up at the half broken girl stood in front of him.

"Tea, think of me as I am, not as who I was. I've changed, you helped me to change, please don't leave me. Stay on the present, not the past"

🎶So please
So please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
'Cause it could get ugly
Before it gets beautiful
So please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
And if you love me
Then let it be beautiful
Let it be beautifu-u-ul, let it be
Let it be beautifu-u-ul, aye let it be beautiful, yeah yeah yeah🎶

"Do you love me?" Stiles asked as he stood up and walked over to Tyara. "W- what?" She stuttered, taken aback by the sudden question.

"Do you love me still?" Stiles asked again, stepping towards her again. "I don't know" Tyara whispered before she wiped her eyes and looked Stiles right in the eye.

🎶I don't wanna go there baby
We should never go there🎶

"We never should have gotten into it" Stiles whispered as he sat at the front door, tears falling down his face after he'd watched Tyara walk out the door, probably to never return.

"We were still dating when I asked you" Stiles whispered into the night air, finally admitting it.

tea_smeezy this is your personal, I hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it for you, sorry it wasn't up last night like I said it would be, shit got in the way, I apologize.

Love you lil penguins, as I said requests are closed for now, love you and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx