Hook-up Pt 2 (EmilyxLiam)

If you have not read "Hook up" I sincerely suggest you do that now, as this imagine will make a lil bit more sense once you've read the other one.

"So, why did you call us over here anyway?" Stiles asked as he walked through the door, not even bothering to knock, with Scott trailing behind.

"Yeah, come on in Stiles! It's open!" I half yelled sarcastically as I looked at the door, before turning to face Stiles.

He had an unamused look on his face (you know the face when he said to Liam "Really? You haven't seen it either?") but that didn't stop me from trying to mess with him.

"I thi-" I was cut off by both Emily and Scott, "Enough!" Scott said, "I think we should just get onto why you're both even here" Emily said as he looked between Stiles and Scott.

"Yeah, yeah I think we should" Scott said as his eyes flickered between me and Emily and then his eyes rested on my hand on the small of her back.

We walked into the living room and I let Sciles get comfy before I even said anything, "Okay, you know how you were asking me who was I had in the car when we were on the way to the movies?" I asked.

"You mean when you ditched us on the side of the frickin road? Yeah I think we can remember that" Stiles said, slight venom and sarcasm lacing his voice.

"Alright, I said I was sorry about that" I said as I held my hands up in surrender, "I also told you I'd tell you who it was and why I left you and rushed back"

"Okay, are you gonna make good on your promise now?" Scott asked me, to which both me and Emily nodded at him.

"It was Emily in the car that night, it was her bra that Scott found on the backseat" I explained. "Hey- I never did get that bra back" Emily said as she looked between all three of us.

"Must still be in the car" I said, "I never touched it" Stiles said, "I left it in the car" Scott answered, although he didn't need to, we all knew he isn't weird like he would take her bra home.

"But Liam, why did you have to rush back here? What did (Y/N) mean?" Scott asked me, I took a deep breath before slowly letting it go.

"Emily th- thought that she was pregnant, so I rushed back here and it turned out that she wasn't, but I told her that if she was I wouldn't leave her, I'd stay by her side and I'd help her" I said truthfully as I took a hold of Emily's hand and laced our fingers together.

"I love you Liam" she whispered in my ear, "I love you too" I whispered back before placing a soft kiss on her temple.

"So, you hooked up, Emily thought she was pregnant a few days later, takes a test or two, turns out she's not. Sounds to me like a horrible cliché movie, but also that if she was pregnant, you'd be a pretty kick ass dad" Stiles laughed as he recounted what I had told him.

"Thanks Stiles" I chuckled as I gently squeezed Emily's hand, "Remember, we- the pack- are always gonna be here for you, no matter what it is, you know you can count on us alright?" Scott told, well, asked us as he and Stiles stood up.

When me and Emily both nodded he smiled again, "Good, now. Me and Stiles have some business to sort out so, behave you two" Scott warned as he and Stiles walked out the door after a quick goodbye.

I'm so shit at endings I swear to god. eMarie555 here's your part 2! Sorry it's kinda short, if you want me to rewrite it for you I will do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY. WOOOOOO, FEEL OLD YET? Joking I'm sorry.

Love you all, see ya later alligators xxx