He makes you feel insecure

Scott: "Hey Scott" I smiled as he walked in through the door, "What? No hug? No kiss?" He joked as he walked into the living room and sat down beside me.

"Allison would've given me a kiss as soon as I walked in" he muttered under his breath, but never the less, supernatural or not, I heard him loud and clear.

"Well excuse me, but I am not Allison" I said as I slammed my book down gently on the table, careful not to damage it. I hear this shit every god damn day. 'Allison would do this' or 'Allison would never do that'

"Allison wouldn't start a fight with me just because I sat down" Scott said, there he goes again. "Sometimes I wish you were Allison" he whispered.

I turned around away from him as the tears slid down my face, I'm not good enough for him. I will never be Allison, maybe I should just leave.

Stiles: "Really? You're gonna wear that to dinner with my dad?" Stiles asked as I stepped out of the bathroom in my outfit for the night.

"Well, what's wrong with it?" I asked, looking down at my dress and then back up at Stiles to see him looking me up and down, I couldn't decipher what was in his eyes as he looked at me.

Walking over to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him, "I don't think we're gonna make it to dinner if you wear that babe" he whispered against my neck.

"Well, for a minute there, I was a little insecure about wearing this" I said as he pulled back to look at me, "Listen to me, you look so sexy, there's no need for you to feel insecure"

Peter:

Derek:

Isaac: I slowly walked down the stairs in my new outfit I'd bought especially for tonight, with a little help from Lydia.

Tonight is mine and Isaac's three year anniversary, and Isaac told me he has a surprise for me, and to dress formally. I had found the perfect black dress, it was tight, but it wasn't short, it came to just below mid thigh.

"Isaac? I'm ready!" I called out as I slipped on my shoes, "Babe? What are you wearing?" Isaac asked, the way he said it made me immediately stop putting on my shoes and look up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as I stood up straight, "I mean, what are you wearing? Isn't that dress a little..... Tight? And short?" He said more than asked.

"Oh I- I'm sorry, I'll go and um change" I whispered as I took off my shoes again and ran up the stairs before Isaac could see the silent tears running down my cheeks.

Liam: Tonight's our weekly film night with the pack, and this time it's being held at my house. I set out all the snacks and stuff and a stack of films on the coffee table and got a bunch of blankets and pillows from the cupboard upstairs.

I changed into my pyjamas as the doorbell went, running downstairs quickly I opened the door and let the pack in.

"Okay, so what film are we gonna watch first?" Stiles asked us all pointedly once we'd all sat down infront of the TV on the couch.

"Star Wars" We all answered together, Stiles looked at us all happily, we had promised him we'd watch Star Wars Return of the Jedi tonight.

"Okay, I'll put it in" I said as I stood up and slipped the DVD in before going back to the couch. I saw that there wasn't any room, so I went to sit on Liam's lap.

"Nooo" he whined as I looked down at him, "Why not?" I asked giggling as I sat on his lap, "You're too heavy" he whined again.

I laughed it off, slightly nervous, I got up "Okay, sorry" I fake laughed. "I'll be back in a minute" I said as I walked upstairs and collapsed on my bed, allowing a few tears to fall.

Parrish:

Theo:

Brett:

Hey, this is the start, as promised, I'll slowly be updating this preference too.

I'm sorry for slowly updating them, but I get one or two guys written and then I want you guys to know that I haven't forgotten you and I'm working on stuff, so I publish it and carry on working on it while you guys read it.

I hope you don't mind my lil penguins, I know it can get kind of annoying, but thank you for sticking with me.

I love y'all my lil penguins and I'll see y'all later *salutes* xxxxx