Fighting over you (JasminxIsaac)

*Isaac's POV*

Jasmin, my best friend, God I love her, but there's one or two problems. For one, Theo Raeken, Jasmin's other best friend, Scott's and Stiles' worst enemy, which means he's also mine. The second problem being that Jasmin will never feel the same way about me, it's hopeless to even think that she would.

I'm more like a brother to her she would never want to go out with me, and I know that sounds so frickin cliché, but honestly it's true. I love her, but so does Theo, it's obvious I would be her better option, so I think I'm just gonna have to show him that.

"HEY! THEO!" I yelled at Theo as he was walking down the nearly empty school corridor. I want her to be happy, but if she chooses Theo, then I'll leave them to be together happily and quiet. "Isaac Lahey.... What do you want?"

"What I want, is to teach you a god damn lesson. I'm obviously gonna be the better choice for Jasmin, should she make it, but no way am I gonna sit around at let her choose you. I will not let you hurt her"

"Oh yeah, and how are you gonna do that?" I knew he was taunting me, teasing me almost, but I had to do it. I raised my fist, but before I could take a swing at him, small hands had wrapped around my arm.

I looked down to see Jasmin, holding tightly onto my arm, looking into my eyes, silently pleading me to not hit him. "Isaac, don't" she whispered to me.

I slowly lowered my arm, glaring at Theo as I did so, when my arm has hanging down by my side, Jasmin slowly let go of my arm. "Okay, so, is anyone going to tell me what this is about?" She asked as she looked between me and Theo.

When neither of us answered she sighed, "For god sake. Guys! Tell me! There's nobody here, so it's safe to tell me, whatever it is" she said, this time a little annoyed.

I looked at Theo and raised an eyebrow, silently questioning if he was going to tell her or if I would.

He nodded his head towards me, making me sigh. Great... "Um, Jasmin, you see the thing is that I love you, but so does Theo, and we were kinda gonna-" I started.

"Fight over me?" Jasmin cut in, I nodded sheepishly as I looked down, ashamed, at the floor. "Sorry Jasmin" I whispered, "Wouldn't it have been easier for you to just ask me instead?" She asked the both of us rhetorically.

"She's right, Isaac" Theo chuckled, "Maybe we should ask her, unless you're too scared to know the answer"

"I'm not scared" I sneered, looking up at Theo again before I turned back to Jasmin. I looked down at her, waiting for her to answer.

"I- Isaac, I- I love you too, I have for the longest time" she said finally, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. "Oh thank Jesus" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her, lifting her up in the air.

I spun her around for a few seconds before I realised Theo was still stood there. I put her back down on her feet as she turned to face Theo, her hand slowly reaching behind her to hold mine.

"I'm sorry Theo honestl-" she started, "It's okay, really. Forget about it. I wish you two the best of luck, I mean it. Good luck in the future" Theo whispered, he looked at me and nodded, I nodded back to him, noticing the tears in his eyes that he'd never let fall.

"I love you Isaac" Jasmin whispered as Theo walked away and she turned back around to face me. "I love you too, Jasmin" I whispered back as I leant down.

mattandshawnsbae47 this is your personal, sorry it's taken a lil while:-(

I'm slowly working through my requests guys, so pleaaase bear with me?:-)

I'm in the cinema while I'm writing this, cause I'm watching Ice Age again and I'm kinda bored... Someone send me a plot for a general imagine or a preference that you wanna see for me to write while I don't have my book of requests?

I love you my lil penguins, and I'll see y'all later. Byeeee *salutes* xxxxx