Too Close (BreannaxIsaac)

Book reads: 26.1k
Book votes: 952

bschm1 this is your personal, hope you like it love, if not I can rewrite it for you:)

It's December 24th, Christmas Eve, me and my big brother Derek have this tradition where we put up all the Christmas decorations on Christmas Eve, and no sooner.
We were starting with the tree, leaving all the wall decorations until afterwards. "Derek, here" I said as I handed him the Star to put on the top of the tree. I watched as he put it on and then the door to the loft opened up.
We both turned to see Isaac walking in and sliding the door closed behind him. "Hey Brea, Derek! Merry Christmas!" He said, Derek simply grunted at him while I opted for a more merry greeting.
"Merry Christmas Isaac!" I yelled happily as I hung the last bauble on the trees branch, and then stepped back to admire it, although I may have stepped back a little too far. I backed into someone and turned around to come face-to-chest with Isaac, "I- Sorry Isaac..." I stuttered as I looked up at that perfect (pantie dropping (if ya know what I mean)) grin.
"It's fine Brea" he smirked and we heard a low growl come from Derek, we both turned to see he was looking between us both, at the minimal space between our bodies. "Uh- Isaac, would you mind helping me decorate the rest of the loft?" I asked, hoping to ease some of the awkwardness that Derek's current mood was creating.
"Breanna, I would be honoured" Isaac joked as I handed him one end of a paper chain and directed him to a corner while I went to the other. We eventually hung it up after lots of laughter, growls from Derek, and dropping the chain a few times.
After ten minutes we were sticking gel window stickers to the massive window in the loft. "Brea, can I ask you a question" I nodded as Isaac loooked at me. "Why do you only put your decorations up on Christmas Eve?" Isaac asked, I shrugged and then looked at him to see he was looking at me expectantly, clearly expecting more of an answer.
I sighed "I guess, we've always done it this way, but after the fire, we didn't do Christmas for a few years. When we finally did start again we didn't really have any excitement for Christmas anymore, so we put up our decorations as late as possible, and take them down as soon as possible" I explained as we both reached into the box, to find there was only one more window sticker, and our hands were touching.
I looked up at Isaac and he was smirking at me, he stepped closer and I coukd feel Derek's gaze burning into me, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that Isaac was still holding my gaze with his own, and also holding my hands with his own. We both leaned in towards each other, subconsciously and that was when Derek yelled "Isaac! You know, I think it's time you head back to Scott's house, and also stay away from my sister" he growled as he grabbed Isaacs scarf and pulled him to the door by it.
"Bye Brea!" He yelled as Derek began sliding the door shut. "Bye Isaac!" I yelled as the door shut in place. I looked over at Derek, "No" was all he said before he started walking to the stairs, "Breanna Hale. You two were way too close, and you're too young anyway" he finished as he ran up the stairs. I chuckled as I stuck the last window sticker onto the window, "Merry Christmas to me" I whispered as I took a glance at the clock, 12:01AM.

I hope all you little penguins had an amazing Christmas. I officially have three drafts, all of which were requests, and all of which are DONE, and I will publish them as soon as I am awake enough.
I love all of you!