What kind of boyfriend he is...

Scott: Kind/caring.

He'll help you whenever you need it, and he'll do whatever he has to to make sure you're okay when you're sad. When you're in pain, he'll tell you to go to sleep so he can take some of your pain, because he knows you would never let him if you were awake.

Stiles: Protective.

He knows he doesn't have to be since you're a werewolf, but he wants to feel strong and he just wants to look after you because you're the best thing to happen to him. With his trusty bat and strong glare he fends off any guys who try hitting on you.

Peter/ Derek: Loving.

Something nobody expected these two to be, although they're both unpredictable. Peter is always making sure you're okay, and Derek finds any excuse to hug you. They'll both always interrupt you when you're busy to get a sneaky hug.

Isaac: Flirty.

Although you're dating, Isaac doesn't stop with the pick-up lines, normally he does it just to make you smile you're beautiful smile, he'll tell you so many pick-up lines that eventually they'll just roll of his tongue naturally and sometimes randomly slip out in the middle of a conversation when he isn't paying attention.

Liam: Romantic.

He likes to show you how much you mean to him, he doesn't always spend money on showing you. Sometimes he'll take you on a romantic date, like a moon lit picnic somewhere quiet, and he always tells you how amazing you are.