Stressed øut (EmilyxStiles)

Have some TØP in ya life fam.

"Don't forget! We have an exam on Wednesday, which counts as one half of your grade!" Our history teacher, Mr (James) Hook, yelled over us all talking to each other before letting us go ten minutes early.

"Great. So now I have eight exams and a pop quiz to study for!" I moaned as I walked alongside Scott, who was waiting for me, outside my classroom.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, Emily! Why don't you ask Stiles to help you study? He is a genius after all" Scott smiled as we stopped at my car, which was next to his motorbike.

"No, Stiles has his own problems right now. I'll figure something out. See ya tomorrow Scotty boy" I laughed as I quickly hugged him before slipping into my car. He waved me off as I drove out of the car park and once I was out of school grounds, I let the tears fall.

Sparing a quick glance to the pile of books on the passenger seat, I sighed and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself a little before I got home. Crying while driving is very dangerous, and honestly, I can think of better ways to go.

*time skip*

As soon as I got home I picked up all my books from the seat and walked inside, dumping them on the dining room table as I passed, on my way to the stairs.

I ran all the way up, ignoring my mum shouting up to me, asking how my day was, and ran straight into my room, collapsing onto my bed.

As I laid there I let it all out. I let out everything I had been holding in these past few weeks, tears streaming endlessly down my face, and I felt a little better.

A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on my door, I lifted my head slightly to see Stiles stood there, a goofy smile on his face until he saw my face.

"Emily? Baby what's wrong?" He asked hurriedly as he sat down on my bed beside me. "It's nothing" I assured him, although he didn't seem to believe me. "Emily. You wouldn't be crying if it was nothing, you're the strongest girl I know"

"Its just, I have like ten million exams to study for, and I don't know where to fucking start" I said as the tears started again.

Stiles wrapped his arms around me as he lay down beside me, "Baby" he whispered into my skin. "Let me help you relax"

His hands began rubbing random shapes onto my skin, as his lips kissed along my shoulder and up my neck.

"Thank you Stiles" I whispered, "Anything for you Emily. I love you baby" he replied. "I love you more"

Eventually I began to grow drowsy and soon fell asleep while Stiles' hands continued to draw shapes on my stomach.

Okay seriously. What is it with me and shit endings now. I'm sorry the ending- well no, the whole imagine is kinda sucky. I'm sorry little penguins, running out of ideas:-(

Emilyw101 this is your personal, if you want I will gladly rewrite it for you.

I'm forgetting things, I wish that I wouldn't wake up with amnesia, and forget all the important things, like when my assignments are due in, or the fact we need some more kitchen roll.

Okay, a little off topic, back on topic now. The idea for this imagine was given to me by the amazingly wonderful Mazerunner_lov3 although I didn't do it much justice.