Cute coyote (JaceyxLiam)

.-.

"What? What do you mean there's another coyote?" Malia asked as she stood up, still on the phone to Scott, "I mean, me and Stiles just saw a coyote walking out of the woods" Scott said again. "I'm on my way" She replied quickly before hanging up and running to Stiles' house.

On the way there she saw it. A coyote casually strolling up the road on all fours, dark brown fur, with little patches of red all over, "You seem familiar" Malia said as the coyote turned back to look at her. "Why do you seem familiar?" She asked as she tried to rack her brain.

*time skip*

"What?" "You knew them?" "When?" Stiles, Lydia and Scott questioned Malia, not giving her a chance to even answer. "Guys" Malia warned, and they all stopped, quietly looking at her, waiting for her to continue. "I met her back when I was running around on four legs, they were always quite close the car" She said, looking at her friends who were apparently all deep in thought.

"We need to turn them back" Scott said suddenly, making all heads shoot up to look at him. "What?" Malia asked him, "How can we even be sure that there's a human still in there, or even if there ever was?!" Lydia asked, throwing her hands up into the air, exasperated.

"There's only one way to find out, and if they are human, I'll bet that they know something about the car crash, Malia" Scott said, "They wouldn't be hanging around the car for no reason" he continued. "Okay, so we turn them back to a human, they tell us what they know about the crash, and then what?" Stiles said as he fiddled with his hands (don't)

*time skip*

"Malia, you think you can find them?" Scott asked, "Why don't you do it?" She asked him, "Well, I thought you would prefer to do it" Scott smiled. Malia began sniffing the air all around, trying to remember the smell from before when she saw the coyote before. "I got it" She said and with that they all went on their way, Stiles, Scott and Malia in the Jeep, and Lydia in her own car.

"Left here" Malia said, breaking the silence that had been forming for a little while in the Jeep, Stiles made a sharp turn, flinging everyone to the side, while Lydia nearly went past the road completely. "Sorry" Stiles muttered as he carried on speeding down the road, "This is it. Here" Malia nearly whispered. 

"I'll go" Scott stated as they all started to get out, "Just me" he finished, "Sc- Scott are you sure about this?" Stiles asked as he looked at his best friend, worrying about his safety, never mind the fact that he's a werewolf. "I'm sure. I'll be right back" He assured them all before he got out and walked around, looking out for the coyote again.

A few minutes later and the Jeep was completely out of site, he was beginning to think that the coyote wasn't here any more when he spotted it, apparently they spotted him too as they began running in the opposite direction.

Eventually Scott blocks them off and the coyote is forced to stop running, Scott takes a deep breath, remembering what he did for Malia and then recreates it.

He howls louder than he's ever done before, louder than he did for Malia, so loud that Stiles, Lydia and Malia have to cover their ears. "THAT IS WHAT I CALL A HOWL!" Stiles yelled over it, smiling proudly at his best friends howling.

Scott watches as the coyote bows its head, and lays down at his feet, and he watched the same thing he did with Malia, he watched the full coyote turn into a girl.

"W- Wh-" the girl cut herself off as she looked down at her body, not seeing fur, instead seeing skin and hands, arms and legs. She looks up and sees Scott staring at her, his eyes still glowing red, "Hi. My name's Scott" he smiled at her, trying not to scare her because of what just happened.