Concerts//Music Festivals

Scott: Scott took you to a concert in London. It was a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert because he knows how much you love them. (A/N I adore 5SOS, they're bæ. Anyone with me?)

Stiles: Stiles took you to a P!nk concert, he remembered a little ago, you mentioned that you had never been to a concert and there was a P!nk concert near you.

Peter: Peter doesn't really like modern music, but he wants to make you happy, so he took you to a music festival and smiled as you sang along to your favourite songs, made friends and danced around like an idiot.

Derek: Derek being the kind boyfriend he is, not only took you to an All Time Low concert, but he got you backstage to actually meet the band. After the concert finished, security came and took you both backstage, and you hung out with the guys for hours on end.

Isaac: Isaac took you to a music festival, and when you were walking around, you were pouting because you were too short to see the stage or the screens. So Isaac being Isaac, put you on his shoulders and then you were happy again. "Sorry" you said as Isaac passed infront of people and blocked their view because of the human totem pole walking along.

Liam: Liam spent ages just saving up for tickets to The Vamps concert, front row. When he told you, you hugged him so tight and thanked him and then scolded him for spending so much money on you. Although when he showed you the backstage passes and Meet and Greet tickets you were so shocked and happy you couldn't get a word out about money.

HEY! HI! Little penguins, do you want me to say Hi or Hey (get it, HiorHey Records) I just thought I should treat you to a little preference, and also I just wanted to calm my nerves because tomorrow is my first day of college and I'm freaking out!!!! Anyway, enjoy this preference. I'm going out today, so I wont be writing anything today, but I might update tonight, so keep your eyes peeled

Love youuu xoxo