Christmas time (IrelisxStiles)

Book reads: 31.1k
Book votes: 1.2k
relijelli this is your personal. Little penguins, this is christmassy but I mean cmon, who doesn't love Christmas all year round?............... *slowly raises hand*

Ahhh, Christmas time, the smell of the Christmas tree sitting in the living room, the mistletoe hung in practically every doorway in my house, and the smell of hot chocolate emanating from the kitchen. Yep, I definitely feel rela- "George, stop! Put that down before you break it! Christopher please sort out your son instead of leaving me to it!" My mum yelled for what felt like, and probably was, the ten millionth time tonight.
Yeah, in most houses with any other family, Christmas will be a quiet, relaxing time. But not in my house, if I want peace and quiet, I will have to physically leave my house and walk for about twenty minutes so I'm far enough for my parents not to find me.
"Irelis! Come down here! Get off your phone and come and spend time with family! It's Christmas for goodness sake, and your grandparents just pulled up!" Mum yelled again and after processing her words, I just wanted to put my head in the oven instead of the turkey.
My grandparents come over every Christmas and it always plays out in the same way. I walked downstairs, already knowing I would get two wet sloppy kisses from my nan on each cheek, and a slap on the back from my grandpa. I reached the bottom of the stairs and immediately I was pulled into my nans body. Her arms were wound tight around my body as if I'd run away, which trust me, I was planning on!
"Oh! Irelis, it's so good to see you again!" Nan literally yeed, obviously she forgot her hearing aid, just lime every year. She looked at me, and for a second I thought I had been able to avoid the kisses from hell, but I wasn't lucky as she placed two sloppy wet kisses on each of my cheeks and I cringed.
"Good to see you again kiddo" grandpa said as he slapped my back after nan had let me go, as she went to go and terrorise our dog. "Here, don't tell your mother" he whispered as he slipped me a £20 note. "Thanks grandpa!" I whispered excitedly as I hugged him quickly.
He smiled at me before going into the living room, to find my little brother probably.

*time skip*

"Sl, Irelis, have you found yourself a nice little boyfriend yet?" My aunt asked as she glanced over at me. "Turn it up! I can't hear it!" Nan screamed, "Mum! The volume us already on 50!" Dad yelled so she could hear him. "To quiet! Cant hear anything!" Nan screamed again, I would call it yelling, but it was so much louder than yelling.
"Just do it son, you'll never win against her" grandpa muttered and dad sighed, before turning up the volume to 92. "Uh yeah, I do. His name is Stiles" I answered my aunt, after watching the amusing scene. My aunt nodded and smiled before asking "Will I get to meet him tonight?"

"Yeah, he's coming by later and staying the night" I replied. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I pulled it out and saw I had a text from Stiles. 'Hey Irelis! So, I xan hear the TV from here, the end of your driveway, so I'm not even gonna bother to try and knock, could you please just come to the door? Xxxx' it read, I smiled and stood up, walking to the door and opening it to reveal a very, very well dressed Stiles.
All dressed up in a white button-up shirt, black trousers, shiny black shoes and a black hoodie, with his hair styled the same as always. "Hey" I breathed as he reached the door, "Hey. You look nice" he smiled. I looked down at what I was wearing; black jeans, one of those ugly but cute Christmas jumpers, along with a paid of fluffy socks.
I moved aside and he stepped inside, taking off his shies before turning to me and engulfing me in a big hug. "Irelis, Christmas is meant to be relaxing" he whispered, "Try telling that to my family" I whispered as I pulled away from the hug. "Merry Christmas, I love you Irelis" he said as we walked towards the living room, "Merry Christmas, I love you too" I said as he came to a stop in the living room doorway, a small smirk on his lips. I looked over at him and then glanced uo and saw a branch of mistletoe above us;-)

Irelis!! I'm sorry it has taken so long, I published it on Christmas Eve, and didn't realise it deleted its self:-( anywho, hope you like it:-) if not, I'll rewrite it for you.