I've got to go (KaraxIsaac)

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist the Stydia fan art. It is so damn adorable!!

"Hey Stiles, you seen Isaac at all today?" I asked as I came to a stop by the overly excited boys locker, he was practically jumping up and down with a massive grin very apparent on his face. "Uh n- no, sorry Kara" Stiles said, the grin not coming off his face once during that sentence. "Okay, I give up, what's with the grin?" I asked, intrigued.

"Lydia" he said. "Lydia what?" I asked, trying to squeeze more information out of him, maybe something that might actually be useful. "SHE SAID YES!" He yelled as jumped up and fist-pumped the air. (Sorry guys but FUCKEN STYDIA FOR LIFE (I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP)) "Oh my god. Stiles! Seriously?!" I yelled too, he nodded and I pulled him in for the biggest, proudest hug I'd ever given anyone. "I'm so proud, I'm so happy, I'm so- I don't even know" I laughed as I let him go, he chuckled as well before Lydia came over and took Stiles' hand, while kissing him.

 "I'm so proud, I'm so happy, I'm so- I don't even know" I laughed as I let him go, he chuckled as well before Lydia came over and took Stiles' hand, while kissing him

"Hey Kara" she smiled and I smiled back and waved slightly. "Ready?" She asked him and he looked at me for reassurance that this was real, when I nodded he smiled and indulged the moment, "Yeah, le- let's go" Stiles said as they walked down the corridor and out the doors. I smiled to myself as Stiles turned away from Lydia slightly to hide his mini fist-pump from her. I slowly shut his locker door, letting my mind wander back to Isaac and how he hasn't been in school all day, but he was absolutely fine last night, just a little pre-occupied on our "date" night.

We know that we have feelings for eachother, but well, we're too nervous and awkward to ask eachother out. Debating silently with myself I eventually decided that I would go to his- well, Scotts house and check on him.

*time skip, because field trip to Scotts house:-)*

I knocked on the door, only to have it swing open slightly, hesitantly I stepped inside, looking around quickly before I called out "Hello? Isaac? Scott?"

I didn't get an actual reply, but I heard a muffled bang and a short curse from upstairs, so I decided I'd go and check it out in case one of the wolves or Mama McCall was in danger.

I looked in all the doors and finally found Isaac hunched over his bed, throwing things into a gym bag. "Isaac?" I asked, my heart slowly breaking at the sight in front of me.

"Wha- What are you doing?" I asked, although I felt like I already knew the answer. "France. I- I'm moving to France. Kara, I gotta get out of here" he said as he turned around to face me, tears falling down his cheeks. He cupped my cheeks in his palms as he stepped closer to me, which in turn made my tears slowly roll down my cheeks.

"I'm bad for you" he whispered before placing a kiss on my forehead, I closed my eyes, trying to imagine a different scene playing out. "Y- you could get killed or almost k-" he started, but I didn't want to hear that. "No Isaac, we're both bad. That's what makes it so good" I said, cutting him off.

"Kara, you're not bad. You are just as good as Scott, that's why I have to leave. I'm sorry" he said as he stepped back towards his bag, letting his hands drop down to his sides.

More tears continuously fell down my cheeks as I watched him pack away everything, only stopping once he got to the photo frame, holding a picture of me and him from last summer. We were stood next to each other, Isaac had his arm around my shoulders, in the middle of kissing my temple and I had my eyes closed, the beginning of a smile on my face.

"Isaac. Please don't go" I whispered, my voice breaking with tears. "I'm sorry" he whispered as he zipped up his bag, threw it on his shoulder and walked out the bedroom door, only stopping to place a soft kiss on my lips before he walked out of the house.

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW. SweetlyBitter26 I hope you like this love, if not, I'll rewrite it for you.

Listen to the song, it's a good song.