Amnesia/where I met you PT 2

Recap: "Okay, you know what? Screw this! Screw it! This is the fifth place we've come at Lydia's request to try and get you to remember, screw it. I'm taking this into my own hands!" Stiles exclaimed, walking around, more like pacing as he threw his arms around.

At the end of his little 'tantrum', he started to walk towards me, oh gosh golly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S- Stiles? What- what are you doing?" I stuttered out as he got closer to me, I subconsciously started to take a step back until Stiles' arms wound around my waist, pulling me into him. I lifted my hands at the impact, my hands subsequently resting on his chest.

"Taking things into my own hands" he muttered as his eyes slid closed before I had the chance to ask him what he was doing, he was kissing me! I don't remember this kid, and here he is, attacking my mouth!

Despite my thoughts, I found myself kissing him back, my hands trailed up to his shoulders and around the back of his neck, pulling him into me even more. Eventually, though, we had to pull away to breathe, when we did, Stiles broke the silence first when he said, "So... Do you remember anything or- sh- should I kiss you again?"

"Scott's an Alpha, you were Void, we- we're best friends, Derek, Peter, Kira, Malia, I- I remember you all!" I smiled at him, he smiled too, "Well, what about Allison?" he asked me and I started to shake my head before suddenly I remembered Allison, and what happened to her.

"Allison she- she was killed by the Oni, my- my sister?" Stiles nodded, a small sad smile on his face, I couldn't speak as I hid my face in his chest, allowing the tears to roll down my cheeks, "I love you Stiles" I cried, "I love you too (Y/N), so, so much" he whispered before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"No I mean it!! I- I love you, and not as a friend, Stiles t-" I was cut off by Stiles "I know (Y/N), I love you more than you will ever know" I smiled as I looked up at him,  "I'm sorry I forgot about you" I whispered, "it's okay, I'm just thankful you remembered" he replied.

A few minutes later we walked back over to the pack and I immediately went and hugged Kira, she froze for a second before I felt her tentatively wrap her arms around my middle. "I guess you remembered " she smiled, "Yeah, I remember it all" I whispered, subconsciously tightening my grip on the girl who is making Scott happy now that my sister can't, she tightened her arms around me, making me smile.

Before we broke the hug, she kissed my cheek making me giggle. "C'mere" Scott smiled sadly at me as he opened his arms towards me, gladly I accepted the hug and let a tear slip, knowing Allison will never be able to do this again. "I remember Scott, I remember her, and I wish I didn't" I whispered as more tears slipped down my cheeks, "I hurt so much, I wish I couldn't remember that she died" I whispered again. "I know (Y/N), I understand, ad I'm so sorry, but she'd want you to be happy" he whispered back.

I broke the hug and stepped back slightly, feeling Stiles' arms wrap around my waist I whispered "I am, I truly am"

PART TWOOOOOOO!!!! PART TWOOOOOO!!!! PART TWOOOOOO!!! parisallegretto hehehe. Here's part two guys! I think it kinda sucks because my part twos are never that great, but hopefully, it satisfies you, and I hope that you all go back and answer my questions in the last chapter, and choose your favourite cover for Close as strangers!!!!

Okay, that is all my lil penguins, I love you all, and I'll see you all later!! Xxxxx