Void (AaliyahxStiles)

"So, Stiles has been possessed by this Dark kitsune" I said, looking over at Scott to make sure I was right so far, he nodded but before I could continue Kira said "Also known as Nogitsune" "How do we kill a Nogitsune?" I asked as I sat down.

"I don't think that's possible, but if we find a way that's safe for Stiles, I can promise you Aaliyah, we will try it" Scott said as he looked down at me before glancing nervously back up at Kira.

*time skip*

After talking a little while more with Scira, I decided I needed some time to actually wrap my head around the whole 'Void Stiles, sometimes he's himself' drama so I slowly walked home, about half an hour later finally reaching my front door, and I opened it, slamming it shut like I always do, and as always heard the distant yells from my parents telling me to shut the door respectfully. 

I ignored them and ran upstairs into my room, and just flopped onto my bed, allowing my eyes to close for what felt like five minutes. When I opened my eyes again I looked at the clock and saw it had been three hours since I went to sleep, I sighed and sat up, stretching before glancing around my room, something doesn't feel right. I looked around again, a little more slowly and then my eyes landed on my window, it was shut, but it was the person behind it that made me fall off the bed in fright.

When I stood back up I looked again and realised it was only Stiles, but he looked a little different and he never comes to my window, my parents love him, he always uses the front door. "Stiles?" I asked as I opened my window, he climbed in and I shut it again quickly because the wind was bad. "Aaliyah- um. I- I missed you?" He said, more asked as he looked at me, I looked into his eyes, they were darker than usual and he had bags under his eyes, and those bags looked like they had bags.

Something wasn't right about him but I can't put my finger on it when I'm still half asleep. "Stiles, what's wrong. You look like you haven't slept for- days" I said slowly as the realisation dawned on me. "You're not Stiles" I said as I backed away towards the door, "You're right, I'm not" He said as he walked past me and broke the door handle off the door. "You're also coming with me" He stated as he picked me up and broke my window before jumping through it and freely falling to the ground, making my purple hair fly everywhere, "LET ME GO!" I yelled as I beat his chest with my fists, "PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled again.

After five minutes of yelling I decided to give up for now and use my voice when it would be more useful.

"Alright" He mused as he walked into I'm guessing a warehouse and sat me down on a chair, "Let me tell you something" he said.

"I'm not going to kill you" he whispered while his hands rest on my cheeks. "Why not? Scott won't come and look for me, he doesn't care about me" I lied, trying to figure out what he wants.

"Who said this was about Scott? No, no, this isn't about Scott, this isn't about his pack. This. This is about you" He said as he stepped back from me.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, "I mean, Stiles loves you, and technically I am Stiles, and his love for you is so strong, I can feel it when I'm in control"

"So y-you're not gonna kill me?" I stuttered as I watched him closely while he walked closer to me. "No no no no" He said as he held my hands and pulled me up. Before I could speak he smashed his lips onto mine. I shouldn't have liked it, I should have pulled away and slapped him, but I didn't. The way his hand held mine while the other found its way to my waist, pulling me closer to him, it reminded me so much of Stiles, it was like he was leaking through into the kiss.

When we pulled away for much needed oxygen, I looked at him and saw his eyes were still darker than usual, still Void, I should have known he was just trying to get me to trust him so that he can use me in his plan. "You're wrong" he said suddenly, both hands now on my waist, "What?" I asked, "What ever you heard about me, about the Nogitsune not being able to feel anything, it's wrong"

"I feel a lot about you"

DO you know what I hate?! FUCKING TECHNOLOGY. Sorry about the inappropriate language guys. But seriously though, I've rewritten the ending, hopefully it's the same as the last because wattpad fucking deleted it. Again. Sorry about the language little penguins.

Aaliyah_Awesome_22 (rewritten) personal, hope you like it, if not I will rewrite it for you. Sorry if the ending isn't quite the same:-(