Statistics (Stiles)

Book statistics;

262 votes. 5313 reads. I love you little penguins!!

"C'mon (Y/N), this is simple!" Stiles said as you read over the maths, well statistics, question again and again just trying to understand it before you give Stiles an answer to it.

"Stiles, please. Back off okay? I'm trying my very best, and you're making me feel stupid by saying it's easy because I don't get it!" You began to cry and Stiles looked up at you furious until he saw the tears running down your cheeks and his face immediately softened.

"Babe I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel stupid. I get it, it's easy for some people but not others. Here, do you want me to walk you through each question and then every time you get one right, you get a prize?" Stiles negotiated, you thought about it for a second before you smiled and nodded at him.

"Alrighty then" He said and then he sat behind you on his bed, with you in between his legs and he looked over your shoulder and began explaining the first question to you, very slowly and getting you to write down the formula for solving it as he said it. He went through it with you, and a few minutes later he said

"Do you know the answer?" You nodded slightly and asked "53?" Stiles smiled brightly at you and nodded, "Yeah babe! See you can do this..." Then he kissed your cheek and you both went back to answering the questions.

By the tenth question Stiles was shirtless and he had his hands underneath your shirt on your waist. Yes this was what your prize came up to so far. "78.9" You said as the answer to the eleventh question and you felt Stiles' hands slide up under your shirt, and felt his lips on your shoulder.

You smiled to yourself and then went onto the next question. Seven more to go. You thought to yourself. "Stiles, this is a new question, can you explain this one to me?" You whispered as you looked over the question in front of you.

Stiles looked over your shoulder and nodded before explaining it and giving you an example question to answer before you answered the actual questions, obviously you got it right, and you felt Stiles' fingers brushing lightly over your bra and his lips on your neck.

Moving onto the real questions, you were finding it harder to concentrate on them because all you felt was Stiles' breath on your neck, and his hands were somewhere and all you could hear was yours and his breathing patterns in sync and his heart beating fast, as well as yours because you were this close to Stiles, yet you wanted to be closer.

"It's 68%" You said, mainly to yourself. You knew it was right when Stiles moved his hands a little more.

Let's just say that by the end of all the questions, statistics was your favourite subject;)

Penguuuuuuins, I know this is really shit and short, but it's the best I can do in my sleep deprived state....

Anyway, while I'm drunk and sleepy, I'll tell you my sociaal mediaaaaas:)

snapchat: jessykaaa96

instagram: jessyka_96

twitter: jessykaaa96 (would put the a but my laptops playing me up. anyway thats my at on twitter)

kik: Jessyka5SOSFam (if you ever wanna talk about anything, I'm always on my phone, so I'll always be around to talk to any of you:) Just tell me that your from wattpad, so I don't get confused hahaa)

tumblr: iamsherloki-wholocked

Byeeeeeeeeee xxxxx