Aiden catch-up

These are what I have for Aiden so far... Enjoy:-)

1) How he cuddles with you at night
Normally he goes to bed before you do, because you're still reading on wattpad and Tumblr. So when you do go to bed, he instantly wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you into him, not letting you go until he wants to.

2) he catches you dancing
It's been really cold all day, and you just couldn't seem to get warm, so you decided moving around a lot might help. Standing up, you put on your favourite song to dance to, and just let the music take you.

"Woo! Bravo!" You opened your eyes to see Aiden stood at the door, a smile on his face as he looked at you. Your cheeks promptly turned a bright red as you said "I've been cold all day, I have to warm myself up somehow"

"I'm sure I can help" Aiden smirked as he picked you up and quickly ran upstairs.

3) Where he takes you on holiday
Scotland!!!

4) You're a...
Kitsune

5) What kind of boyfriend he is
Protective.
Even though he knows you're a kitsunez and that you can most definitely handle yourself, he still likes to look after you, keeping you back from fights and fighting your battles for you.

6) Favourite Disney movie
Aiden: Bambi
You: Tinkerbell and the secret of the wings

7) Favourite TV show//TV series
Aiden: Mr Robot
You: NCIS

8) Concerts//Music festivals
You're obsessed with Shawn's voice and have always wanted to see him live, so Aiden decided to pull a few strings, with the help of his brother, and got you both tickets to see Shawn Mendes at his next concert.

9) Favorite horror movie
House at the end of the street

10) Cute text he sends you...
When I saw you this morning laying there so perfect, I almost called in sick for the rest of the week so I could stay with you. God you are stunning.

11) Places you two love to go
The roof of your house, you love to watch the sunsets and sunrises together.

12) Nicknames
His nickname for you: Cuddle bug
Your nickname for him: Amore mio

13) Favourite song
I miss you -Blink-182

14) Lesson you two have together
Language arts

15) Sweet thing he says to you
"(Y/N), you know what I want?"
"What's that?"
"You"
"Aweee! Y'know what I want?"
"Ice cream"

16) Favourite 5SOS song
Safety pin

17) Favourite ATL song
Bad enough for you
Lyrics: I wanna be good, good, good to you. But that's not, not, not your type. So I'm gonna be bad for you tonight.

18) Phone backgrounds
His background: a silly selfie you took on his phone when he left it to go to the bathroom.
Your background: a picture Ethan took of you both watching the sunset together.

19) Favourite 1D song
Best song ever

20) Random songs that you like
Aiden: Bored to death Blink-182
You: Strings Shawn Mendes

21) Photo someone takes of you
(See your phone background for answer)

So that's all that I've got for now, I'll keep writing and update again soon.

Love y'all my lil penguins, and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx