(AnniexLiam)

*I'm just kind of continuing from the end of the other one, which didn't actually have a title, but I think it was called (AnniexLiam) Also important A/N at the end* **by the way, I really like the name Annie (just saying😂)**

"Okay c'mon baby, let's get you to the hospital" Liam said as he helped me up, "Mama McCall will look after you" he continued once he saw my look of 'I don't think so..'

I nodded cautiously as I stood up with Liam's help, although it was more like I was just using Liam as a walking stick because my back had been prodded by fingers and needles galore before the pack found me.

*time skip to the hospital*

I guess I must have fallen asleep on the ride to the hospital because the last thing I saw was the building containing the dread doctors and suddenly I was being shaken, I opened my eyes to see the hospital.

"You're alright, I've got you" Liam whispered as he lifted me up out of the back of Scott's car (just. Don't ask, just go with it, pretend he still drives the car as well rather than just his bike)

"I'll go warn my mom" Scott said as he ran ahead of us and through the doors. Liam walked slowly, trying not to move me too much in his arms.

"I'm sorry" he apologized when he saw my face scrunch slightly in pain. I shook my head, waving off his apology.

"Okay, hey Annie sweetie, are you alright? Scott told me what happened, we're gonna take you to your own room alright, so you can tell me what happened" Mama McCall explained once we'd made it through the doors.

I nodded slightly and she began leading Liam to a room somewhere down the corridor at the end. Once we got in there Liam gently laid me down on the bed and I immediately tried to pull myself over onto my side.

Melissa helped me and then she sat down on the chair by the head of the bed, in front of me. "Okay honey, you ready?" She asked and I nodded as she held my hand in hers, her thumb rubbing soothing circles into the back of my hand.

"It was after me and Liam had a fight about Isaac, Theo he- he came into my room through the window a- and I guess he knocked me out or something, but I couldn't feel anything, his hand covered my mouth and I just started feeling sleepy" I started.

"Okay sweetie, it's alright, I'll help you, as soon as I know what else happened" she soothed me once I stopped, "Can I have a- a water please?" I rasped out and she nodded, pouring me a glass of water quickly and putting a straw into it.

She helped me to sit up slightly and put the straw in my mouth and I took three long sips from the cup.

"I woke up and I was in the factory place, and I was handcuffed to the wall. My back was so sore, I could feel where I'd been prodded with fingers and needles and I could feel the bruises forming as well. I don't know what they did or exactly why they did it" I whispered as I looked up at her.

"But you have an idea" she said and I nodded, "They said they wanted Mason, for what I don't know, they wouldn't tell me that, but this is Theo, it can't be good" I said, fear in my eyes as I looked up at her.

"Okay honey, I'm just gonna take a look at your back okay" I nodded and she walked around the bed to the other side and slowly lifted up my shirt.

I heard her quick intake of breath that sounded a lot like a gasp. "Is it that bad?" I asked scared, "I think I'll be keeping an eye on you for a week or so, but you should be alright to go to school tomorrow, just call me if you have any pains" I nodded and she put my top back down and left the room.

*Liam's POV*

I walked out of the room once I'd placed Annie down on the bed, I wanted to give her a little space to tell Melissa what happened.

I sat down on one of the uncomfortable green seats in the corridor and only looked up from the ground when I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Stiles and Scott walking towards me, "Liam, is she alright?" Stiles asked me immediately.

"I don't know, she's in there talking to Melissa right now, I thought I'd give her a little space" I explained as I gestured to the room in which Annie and Melissa resided.

"Okay I just have one question for you. How did you know she was missing?" Stiles asked me, "I was in her room last night" I said quietly.

"What? But you left" he said, clearly confused, "I came back later. We- we had a fight and I wanted to apologize" I answered, clearing up his confusion.

"What were you fighting about?" Scott asked, "Isaac" I said as I looked down at the floor again. "They're basically brother and sister, Liam, and although it pains me to be nice to you- nothing is gonna happen between those two. Annie love you" Stiles said as he sat down beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

*Time skip to the next day at school*

"Liam I'm okay" I said as I paused at the bottom of the steps, gearing myself up to hurt my back as I climbed up each step.

"No you're not, I can see it in your face" he answered and lifted me up gently and walked up the steps with me in his arms. He didn't put me down once we were in school, he only put me down once we had reached my locker.

"Thank you Li..." I said although trailed off once someone down the corridor caught my eye. Theo. He was looking over here.

"Annie?" Liam asked, "You okay?" He asked as he followed my eye line. "That bast-" that's all I heard because Liam had already started walking towards Theo.

"Liam" I nearly yelled as I slowly walked behind him, careful not to hurt my back too much.

"I gotcha lil sis" Stiles said as he lifted me up gently and walked over to Theo and Liam. "Thanks" I said as he put me down, "Liam!" I yelled as he punched Theo.

"Liam, we want answers, not violence" Scott said as he stood beside Liam. Liam slowly nodded and he stepped back from Theo slightly.

"Why'd you do it?" Stiles asked impatiently, Theo looked at me, showing me the troublesome smirk. "I'll tell you exactly what I told little Annie here" Theo said.

"Okay" Scott said calmly, "I was using her as a sort of bait, Annie is Stiles' younger sister, Stiles is best friends with you, Scott. Scott is Liam's Alpha, and Liam is Masons best friend" he said again, the words sending shivers down my spine.

"Have you seen Mason at all today?" Theo asked.

I WANTED TO MAKE A CREEPY ENDING BUT IDK IF IT WORKED OR NOT. I hope you like this anyway, I had fun writing it. Anniebelle_98 I hope that this meets your expectations, if you want me to rewrite it I will.

Love you all my lil penguins, see ya later *salutes* xxxxxxx