Perfect (Stiles)

Book reads: 5591

Book votes: 285

Doing it in (I think it's) first person POV, so like I and me, instead of you :)

I sighed as I stood in front of the full length mirror that stood in my bedroom. Another sigh left my lips as my eyes raked over my figure, I'm not pretty, I'm not thin, I'm not even remotely attractive. I thought to myself, without realising it I had started crying, and there were millions of tears falling down my cheeks and rolling off my chin onto the floor and onto my feet.

"Why would he even like me?" I said out loud to myself, about Stiles, my best friend, and also the love of my life. "It's clear he likes the skinny girls, with thigh gaps and strawberry coloured hair..." I continued, and the tears continued to fall down my face.

"Stiles, I love you, and I know I'm never going to have a chance with you" I sobbed. Suddenly the door creaked, and I quickly grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around me before turning around, I mean I am only in my underwear.....

"St- Stiles? What are you doing here?" I stuttered as I quickly wiped under my eyes and over my cheeks. "Uh.. I came over to check on you, you didn't text me back, and you didn't answer any of my calls.. What's wrong?" He asked me as he ran across my room and pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's no- nothing" I whispered as I sniffled and hid my face in his chest, while one of his hands was stroking my hair and the other was wrapped around my waist squeezing gently. "(Y/N) I know you, I know it's not nothing. I um.. I saw you standing in front of the mirror, I was gonna knock and let you know I was there, but then you started crying and talking" Stiles started.

Oh gawd... Tell me he didn't hear what I said...

"I heard what you said, about loving me and how you'll never have a chance with me and all that bull shit. (Y/N) you have to know that I don't prefer the 'skinny' girls " He said while using his hands to put apostrophes around skinny. "There is no such thing as fat and skinny, all girls- no, everyone is the same. It's just some of them are more... wide. Fat and Skinny are stupid names that should never be said about anyone because they don't describe people.

I love you so so so much (Y/N), more than a friend. If you think I still like Lydia, then I need to update you on a few things. 1) Lydia kissed me, because I was having a panic attack. 2) I didn't feel anything in that kiss. Finally 3) I realised I've been in love with you since we started high school..." He finished.

That made me look up at him and he was smiling down at me, that same sweet smile that I love. I smiled back up at him and whispered "I love you Stiles" he smiled wider and whispered "I love you too (Y/N)" he placed his warm lips gently on mine 

The kiss was better than I had ever imagined it to be. When we pulled away Stiles turned me around to face the mirror again and he took the sheet from around me. "Stiles wha-" I started to protest until he said "You are perfect okay? I'm going to show you everything I love about you, and everything that is perfect about you"

He kissed me again and then began pointing out what he loves about me, which turned to be everything and afterwards you put on one of Stiles' tops that was lurking in your closet from one of your sleepovers and then you both curled up together on your bed until you finally fell asleep in the arms of the one you love more than anything else in the world.

Hey little penguiiiiins, so I know this is kinda shitty and short again, but I'll be updating again later so maybe that might make up for it? :)

Also, I'm going on holiday tomorrow, so I wont be updating until Saturday, although if I do update during the week, you guys better think yourselves lucky because I wont have WiFi where we're staying, so I'll be using my data and I only save that for emergencies.

But I love you guys, so I might update once or twice during the week...

DEDICATED TO McCall_Me_Maybe because she(?) made me cry with her comment on my peter imagine. Thank you babe, I always thought I was a shitty writer, but thank you for lifting my spirit a little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BUUUUT I wrote this one for all of you, honestly you're all beautiful and unique in the best ways possible. I've never seen any of you but I know for a fact you're all amazingly beautiful/handsome, please don't EVER forget that.

People only hate on you because they're jealous, just remember that net time someone's a dick towards you xxxxxx