Keeping warm (AlyssaxDerek)

Book reads: 21.3k
Book votes: 796

Well the whole pack is going... *drum rooooll* CAMPING! Yeah, great fun. The only good thing is that my boyfriend Derek, is coming along after  a little while of persuading, he finally listened to me and gave in.
"Yo! Derek, Alyssa! C'mon we gotta go!" Stiles yelled as he and Isaac walked into the loft. Me and Derek didn't hear him because we may have been doing uhhhm, you know. Stuff.
"Derek?" Isaac called out after a minute of silence. Stiles and Isaac looked at each other when they heard a bang coming from upstairs. They both started up the stairs cautiously until they were stood outside Derek's room.
They both listened carefully and then they heard what was actually going on in the room and quickly ran down the stairs and stood at the window, trying not the think about what they had just heard.

*5 minutes of winter later get it? No? Okay... I'll leave*

Me and Derek picked up our bags and walked down the stairs, to see Stiles and Isaac sat on the couch. They looked at each other smirking and then looked at me and Derek. "So" Isaac said. "What were you two doing?" Stiles asked and somehow his smirk grew.
I smiled as Derek put his arm around my waist and said "Just keeping warm" with his smirk. "C'mon, let's go!" I said and we all walked to the door.

*time skip to when you're in the woods*

After setting up the tents and sorting out the sleeping arrangements Scott&Stiles, me&Derek, Allison&Lydia, and Isaac&Jess, Isaac was a little too happy with that arrangement, I think they might be hiding something from us all. We finally got a fire started, well I say 'we' I mean me and Lydia, everyone else was too busy arguing over I don't even know what.
I sat next to Derek on one of the logs around the fire and looked around at us all, and it reminded me of Peter Pan and the lost boys on OUAT. I kept looking around at our surroundings until I saw a boy around our age standing just on the edge of the fires light.
I blinked and then he was gone. Weird, I thought to myself but then brushed the thought from my mind when Scott and Isaac announced they'd brought the stuff for smores, and the idea alone sent Stiles crazy.
But if he's like this before smores, i really don't wanna see him after smores. "WOOO! SMORe time!" Stiles yelled. I saw Jess laugh (I'M SORRY GUYS, I need some Isaac in my life, and so I included myself..) And then whisper something in his ear and he gave her a sheepish smile before looking into the fire and actually waiting patiently for Scott and Isaac to hand out the biscuits and marshmallows.

*time skip bc I'm lazy*

"Night guys. Wake me up and I'll kill you" Jess joked, well I hope, as he wandered off to her tent. "Actually, yeah, it's quite late" Scott said, "Night!" Sciles and Isaac exclaimed at the same time and they went off to their respective tents.
We all heard a small giggle coming from Jess and Isaacs tent, but I shook it off as I stood up and bid goodnight to Allison and Lydia. "Night you two" I said, "Night Alyssa, see ya up bright and early" Allison joked as I mock glared at her.
"Night Derek" I heard Lydia say in a teasing tone as I walked off towards my tent. I got in it with Derek right behind me, I had barely done up the zip of the tent when I felt Derek's lips attach to my neck.

Lets just say that we kept warm again....

Well this is your personal super_destiel
Love all you little penguins. Christmas ones coming ASAP I swear down. I'm sorry for such a long wait guys. Please don't kill me,*holds hands up in surrender* xxxxxxx